[twenty-four] 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

anne whipped her tears off, as she re-read the letter over and over again. she suddenly heard someone walk.

"gilbert, what are you-"

"who's gilbert?" a female voice asked.
anne turned around, to find a blue-eyed redhead.

she was wearing a large dark green coat, and black boots.

"oh, i'm sorry. i thought you were someone else." anne said. she took a closer look to her face. she was crying.

"are you crying?" anne asked the short-haired girl.

"oh. yeah. something...happend." she replied.

"you can tell me if you want. i'd like to talk about some problems that aren't mine." anne chuckled.

"well.."

-

1 week before.

"what's the "plan" cole?" gilbert asked the blonde-haired boy.

"just come on." cole said as the dragged the hazel-eyed boy after himself.

few minutes later, the two boys were standing in front of a library.

"what are we doing here?" gilbert raised an eyebrow.

"two words. the neighborhood." cole simply said, making gilbert confused.

"you both like the neighbourhood." cole said.

"i don't understand." gilbert said, even more confused.

"that's because you're a dumbass. now, do you have daddy issues downloaded?" cole asked, and gilbert nodded.

"woah, wait. where are we going?"

"you'll see when we get there. come on." cole said, again dragging gilbert after him.

-

"oh. i liked this guy once. well, i somehow still do. he did some stupid shit, and- it was hard,you know? trying to like him. but you'll get over it. in some kind of way. anne told her.

"what if i don't want to get over it?" the redheaded girl asked.

"then you don't. i didn't." anne said.

"boys are really complicated, huh?" the redheaded girl chuckled.

"they really are."

"so, what's your story?" the blue-eyed girl asked.

"it's a long story." anne chuckled.

"well, we're not hurrying anywhere."

"fine then. it started on a monday. his name is gilbert. gilbert blythe. all my friends thought he was really really attractive, and i didn't at the time. so i called him lover boy when one of my friends said that he helped her with something.
he heard me and then a lot of complicated stuff happened. we become friends, we really understood each other, so i thought he liked me and i liked him. but i found out that my friends were trying to get me with him and i got mad for no reason. before i could talk to him he moved to another country for a little while, the people who adopted me died, he came back, he became a fuckboy. wow, it seems like a wattpad book written by a thirteen-year old." anne chuckled after she explained her story to the other girl

"that's really fucked up." the redheaded girl said.

"you tell me. i wish boys weren't so complicated." anne said.

"what happend with you and that guy anyway after he started dating that girl?" anne asked.

"oh. he dated her for a while. i think he still is. but that's not important. i suppose i have to get over it." the blue-eyed girl said.

"oh my god! i feel so stupid! i forgot to ask for your name!" anne said, a little bit embarrassed.

"it's max. max mayfield."

this plot is so boring lol.

but i low-key liked this chapter and my story doesn't make any sense lmao.

anyways, that wasn't an age reveal. no i'm not 13. thanks bye.

-sofi