[nine] 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐘

(this might trigger you. read at your own risk.)

anne slowly opened her eyes, finding herself laying on the floor

anne slowly opened her eyes, finding herself laying on the floor. she was starring at the ceiling.

"anne? anne are you here?" she heard a familiar voice. the redhead didn't answer.

"for god's sake anne." diana said, slowly walking into the room.

"uh! close the curtains! you're blinding me!" anne said, covering her eyes.

"anne, get up! it's been three weeks! and i know, it's hard, but gilbert is not going to come back. no one is!" diana yelled. she loved anne, a lot, but she was a mess.

and by no one, she meant matthew and marilla.

she just couldn't leave the poor thing like this.

"i'm not coming to school. i don't want josie to make fun of me." anne said, refusing to get up.

"anne, this is serious! no one's going to make fun of you." diana said, trying to get her up.

"diana! put me down!" she yelled.

"oh god. are you drunk?" diana said, concerned. she's never seen anne like this.

"no! i'm not. leave me alone diana!" anne yelled.

"anne, you're high! you're fucking high. so get up, right now." diana yelled at her.

"no! i don't fucking want to! this is my life, okay?" anne yelled.

"anne, this is so unlike you!" diana yelled. "you used to be so happy and-"

"no diana! i wasn't. i wasn't fucking happy! and you can't understand! because you never lost anyone! but i did, and so did gilbert! all my life is a mess. my parents died, I struggled into a orphanage that was hell on earth, and now, matthew and marilla died! so wanna know what? i was never actually happy. yes, i loved that matthew and marilla adopted me, but after that, nothing good ever happend in my life!" anne yelled.

diana was shocked. in that moment she realized, that besided the fact that she was adopted, nothing good really happend after she turned thriteen.

"anne i-"

"i don't want to hear it diana. i'm not going back to school." she said. diana wipped a tear off and walked out of her room.

she's gonna get better, diana said to herself, she just needs time.

-

"who are you talking to?" the hazel eyed boy heard a voice from behind.

"why were you listening to me?" gilbert asked.
she was a redhead, just like anne, but she had pixie short hair and baby blue eyes.

and she also had freckles all over her face.

"well, i was walking and now you're talking to yourself so technically, i wasn't listening." the redhead said.

"fair enough. i'm gilbert. gilbert blythe." he let out a chuckle.

"i'm beverly. beverly marsh." she smiled at him, and reached her hand out for him to shake it.

"so, who's anne? is she your girlfriend?" beverly continued.

"i wish. she's a girl from my hometown. she's also a redhead." gilbert replied.

girlfriend. the word was floating through his head.

"are you okay, gilbert?" beverly asked, after seeing that the hazel eyed boy was just...starring at the street.

"uh, yeah. so why are you here?" he asked after snapping out of his thoughts.

"i'm here with my boyfriend and my friends." beverly replied. "they're right there." she said and pointed at a group of people.

"that one right there," she said pointing at a brunette, "that's bill. my boyfriend. the ones on the right are richie and eddie. they're somehow dating, but they just don't want us to see. the ones on the left are mike and stan. they didn't really like each other at first, but now they're somehow bestfriends. and that's ben. he's like, the nicest person you'll ever meet." beverly said, as the boys waved.

"you'll love them." beverly continued, and grabbed his hand. "come on."

short chapter but i didn't upload in a while
so yeah. also i'm gonna write 6 more chapters and then the story will be over, 'cause to be fair, i don't really like it.

bye!

-sofi-