[twenty-two] 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐈𝐌

"w-what did she say?" cole asked when the hazel-eyed boy got back. it was obvious that he was trying to not look hurt, but it didn't work.

"oh. i'll tell you later. but first, where are the others?" gilbert asked, refusing to answer his question, her voice pumping into his head.

"there's no way in hell i'll do that."

"gil?" cole asked, trying to make the hazel-eyed boy snap out of his daze.

"uh, yeah?" he asked, shaking his head a little.

"they're here." cole continued.

he looked the other way, to find, diana, ruby and all of his friends walking to them.

"so? what are we doing?" diana asked.

-

"uh! where's everyone?" anne slammed jerry's door.

"it's a thing called knocking, you know?" jerry said, making anne roll her eyes.

"why is no one picking up?" anne asked.

"i-i don't know. come on, we'll do something fun togheter." jerry asked, getting her arm, and dragging her outside his room.

"jerry, what the-"

"let's go!" he yelled, even though she was right there.

"jerry, what the hell is up with you?" anne asked as they were both getting in his car.

"is it so wrong to want to spend time with you?" jerry said, giving her puppy eyes.

"i'm not even gonna ask." anne said, crossing her arms. she looked around his room, and got a flashback.

October 3rd 2019.
00:34.

it was a wild night at billy's house. everyone went.

"anne! come here!" diana yelled at the redheaded girl.

"leave me alone diana!" she said, suddently laughing at her words.

she was high. and drunk.

"anne, you're drunk. you can't get into that car." her bestfriend said, starting to get really worried.

"fuck you!"anne yelled at her. suddently everyone was outside, looking at two.

anne rolled her eyes and got into the car.
she horned twice.

"get in loser, we're going shopping." anne said to diana.

"anne get out." the brunette said.

"where the fuck are the keys?" anne asked, frustrated.

diana pulled the keys out of her back-pocket, and shaked them at the redhead who rolled her eyes.

"you have to be shitting me." she said, getting out of the car, trying to snatch the keys from diana's hand, but fell.

"fuck." she mumbled loudly enough for diana to hear.

"anne let me take you hom-" diana tried to say, but got interrupted by the redhead.

now she was really worried.

"no! i'm gonna go myself. i'll call an uber or some shit." she said.

"anne?" jerry said, making the redhead snap out of her thoughts.

"yeah?" she replied, not making eye contact with him.

"you good?" the french boy asked and she simply nodded.

billy and moody went to the redhead and placed her on the backseat of the car, after she kicked with her legs, and tried to run away.

after a few minutes she fell asleep, but diana woke her up few minutes later because they got home.

that night both of them were up until four, due to the fact that anne couldn't stop puking.

"hey anne?" diana asked all of the sudden. they were both laying on the cold bathroom floor.

"mmh?" she said, while brushing her teeth. she was wearing a green shirt, who was actually jerry's, and it made her look like a broccoli. a cute broccoli.

well, that's what gilbert would've said.

"why did you even do this?" diana asked the redhead.

after a huge moment of silence, the blue-eyed girl finally decided to reply.

"i-i miss gilbert." she said, tears slowly forming onto her face.

"oh anne..." diana said, wrapping her hands around her.

"i-i thought that this would make my thoughts go away. but they didn't and-"

"shh." diana said, rubbing her back. "it's okay. i'll always be here for you."

and that's how the night ended. with two tired girls, one heartbroken, and one not, laying on the bathroom floor, hugging each other.

why am i proud of this chapter...? also, ik i change my description, my book covers, and my background photo a lot, but i can't find things that i like ughh.

anyway, i made a fadie book but i won't post it until i finish this one. also, they're gonna be 30 chapters. idk if i said that before but yeah.

and i'm sorry there's not gif, i just couldn't find anything.

also, i hate my writting so much. i look through other people's stories and they're so good, and then there's me, with my shitty stories lol.