[eight] 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒

she lost him

she lost him. she lost him forever. and for what? why did she even get mad at him?
but now he's gone, and there's nothing she can do about it.

she left his house, and went back home. there were doctors everywhere.

"how are they?" anne asked.

"i'm sorry anne." one of the doctors said. she couldn't cry. not right now. she quickly went upstaris, and locked her door.

and that's when she couldn't handle it anymore. she broke into tears.

she just wished gilbert was here. to tell her that it's okay. that there's nothing to worry about. of course if he told her that it would've been a lie, but he wanted him to lie to her.

after a while she stopped, and got her phone.

anne: my house. right now.

that was the only thing she could manage to write. then she let her phone fall onto the ground.

she felt awful. like someone just punched her in the face. but it's not that feeling that it hurts because they punched you.

it's because you let them to. because you weren't ready. because you didn't do anything to protect yourself.

that's the exact feeling she had when she saw matthew and marilla.

anne got her phone, and called diana.

"anne are you okay?" diana asked, after hearing anne sobbing.

"can you please...come to gilbert's house?" she managed to say.

"why gilbert's-"

"just please." anne said, and hanged up.

she couldn't handle this. matthew and marilla were dead. gilbert was gone. now she had to leave avonlea and all of her friends.

what was the point of still trying to live?
because of gilbert. because one day he'll come back. a voice said into her head.

"it's not true!" she yelled, like the voice could leave her. "he's not coming back...he left me.."
she said as her voice broke down.

she let him go. it was her fault. but after everything, she just wanted to blame someone.

this is all her fault. just hers.

"anne!" the redhead could hear diana's voice.

"i lost him. i lost him diana." anne said. diana pulled her into a tight hug.

"anne it's gonna be okay. it's gonna be okay." the brunette said, trying to calm her down.

-

"blythe, you good?" bash asked, looking at the hazel eyed boy who wasn't eating.

don't, he thought. you'll just make everything worse.

he didn't reply.

"blythe, if it's that anne girl i swear-"

"what happend to you?!" gilbert bursted. "we used to be friends, now you're treating me like shit. like i do everything wrong now. i thought you wanted us to be family, but you don't! all you want is a family with mary and that goddamn baby! what about me, huh? if it wasn't me, you wouldn't even be here! you wouldn't have met mary! everything good that happend to you it's because of me! and now you're acting like you did everything! and yes, it is that anne girl! what if suddently i want to move somewhere! and you and mary can't be together anymore. how does that make you feel? like shit! so you wanna now what? go on! be happy with mary! i'm out!" he said, as he left the hotel room.

he went outside, to look at the stars.

"hey gilbert?" he suddently remembered one night with her.

"yeah?" he replied.

"would you like to be a star?" she asked. he turned his head to her, even though she wasn't looking.

"what?"

"i mean, everyone looking at you. i'd like to be one." she said. her ocean blue-eyes were sparkling. like he was looking directly at the ocean.

"no. i hate it when people look at me." he said, still starring at her. she turned her head around.

"why? i think you're pretty cute."

"now i'm cute?" gilbert raised an eyebrow, and chuckled at the fact that it was exactly what she said not long ago.

"that's corret, mr. blythe." she smiled. the bags under her eyes were huge, and her hair was super messy, but he didn't care.

to him, she looked like a godess.

"yes, anne. i'd like to be a star." he wiped a tear off.

"who are you talking to?"

omg i didn't upload in three days and it felt like forever. i also think i'm gonna complete this book soon because i don't really like it.

-sofi-