[fourteen] 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

"i hate monday

"i hate monday." anne said, trying to stay awake. it was the first period, and that question made anne shirley-cuthbert think.

are you sure you don't like him?

i mean, after all, gilbert and her been through a lot.

like, 100% sure?

and she just never felt about anyone like that before. or she ever felt like that.

if you say so.

"anne?" the redhead felt a tap on her shoulder.

"yes?" she looked around to see charlie.

"i might be wrong, but i think gilbert likes you and-" charlie tried to say, but was interrupted by the redhead getting up.

"why does everyone bring gilbert up? we never were a thing, and we will never be!" she yelled.
"if i didn't like you charlie, i wouldn't have accepted to go to prom with you." she said.

the whole class was looking at them.

and then all of the sudden she kissed him. she kissed charlie.

everyone was starring at them.

including gilbert.

"hello class." miss stacey suddently walked in.
no one answered.

"wow, you all are quiet to day." she laughed.
"well, then let's start. open your pages at page fourty-two."

"i'm sorry i didn't mean to-" charlie tried to say as he went to sit down.

"leave me alone charlie." he cut him off.

"gilbert, she kissed me, come on-"

"i said leave me alone!" he yelled. everyone's head turned around.

he couldn't do it anymore. he just left.

"gilbert! get back here!" miss stacey yelled after him.

he stops, and takes a deep breathe.

fuck, he said to himself.

he got back to the class. everyone was starring at him.

"detention." miss stacey said. even though miss stacey likes gilbert, he's one of her greatest students, but walking out of class like that?

gilbert rolles his eyes, and closes his book.
the whole class he just stood there, not giving a fuck about his grades.

he's been going through so much, and for what? because he has feelings for someone? had. had feelings for someone.

"are you sure you're okay, gilbert?" charlie asks after class.

"i'm not mad. i don't have feelings for her anymore and she doesn't have feelings for me." gilbert coldly replied.

"you're lying. look, i only wanted to go with anne because diana and-"

"exuse me?" a voice from behind said.
"you wanted to go to prom with me just because you like diana?" anne asked.

"anne you're a great person, it's just that-"

"i'm out." anne said, making her way outside.

"anne!" someone called after her, which she assumed it was charlie.

"you wanna know what? i'm so done taking your crap! i don't fucking like you, so just leave!" anne bursted.

"exuse me?" the voice said. anne turned around, and realized it wasn't charlie, it was mr. phillips.

"i'm so sorry, it wasn't meant for you, sir, i'm so sorr-"

"detention." mr phillips said and walked away.

anne let out a sight.

i'm screwed.

as the day went on, everything got better. she didn't see gilbert or charlie for the rest of the day, and her detetion went from three to two hours.

"bye guys!" anne said as she took her bag, and started walking to the class where the detetion
was being host.

"hello mr. phillips." anne said, thinking she was the only one.

the redhead turned around, and her heart almost dropped.

"oh, you've gotta be shitting me..."

hi, i hope you like this chapter! i actually made the last part in class when i was bored lmao.

it's probably my favorite chapter so far.

tell me what you think!

-sofi 3<