[sixteen] 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐒

"what happend?" anne asked as she woke up, realizing she was still in detention

"you fainted." gilbert replied. the redhead looked around to see all of her friends starring at her.

"oh." she said. the redhead couldn't remember anything. the last thing she knows is that she was listenting to dancing queen.

"i'll take you home." diana said. anne nodded and got her bag, trying to stand up, but her legs couldn't do it.

she almost fell, but gilbert quickly catched her.

"t-thanks." she said, as diana and ruby helped her get on the hallways.

"did i really faint?" anne asked.

"we don't know. i was at home and gilbert called. you were lying on the floor shaking when we got there." diana replied.

"you should ask gilbert." ruby said.

"no way. i don't want to talk to him." anne said. the girls were finally at diana's car. they slowly placed anne in the backseat, and diana started driving.

"why do you hate him so much?" ruby asked.

"after everything that happend, i just can't. he hurt me, you know?" anne said. but really, she wasn't sure about that.

anne didn't really know if she hurt him more, or he hurt her more.

"i don't like him anymore, guys." anne said.

"are you insane? have you even seen him? he's crazy about you. how do you not realize how much he cares about you? and i know you won't admit it, but you still like him. and because he likes you so much, he even tries to hide his feelings so you won't feel bad. and right now you're not only hurting him, but you're hurting yourself!" diana said.

and anne hated the fact that she was right. she still cared about gilbert.

"we're at green gables." ruby said. the girls helped anne get out of the car and walked her home.

"you should think about this whole thing." diana said. anne nodded and went to her room.

the next day something was wrong. gilbert blythe was nowhere to be found.

"hey guys!" charlie greeted the girls.

"hey charlie." the girls smiled back, well, except for anne, who was worried about gilbert.

diana really made her think. maybe she still likes him. but if she does, why does she want to go to prom with him?

and if he has "feelings" for her, why did he agree.

"i was wondering, have you guys seen gilbert? it's not really his thing to skip." charlie said.

"no. haven't seen him." diana answered.

"i think he's got sick." jane said.

"probably. well see you guys." charlie said.

"see ya." the girls replied in unison.

only if they actually knew where gilbert was.

lmao this was such a shitty chapter.
also pray for me bcs i have a test today.
bye!

-sofi-