[nineteen] 𝐓𝐄𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

"anne! anne wake up!"

"mhh, what time is it?" she mumbled, not realizing where she was.

"you're in bed. you're gonna be late for school."
diana told her.

"di, what are you doing here?" anne asked her.

"i came to check up on you." diana said.

(time skip to school bcs i'm lazy to write anne getting ready)

-

"ok, but young john stamos beats leo." ruby said. anne, diana, tillie, ruby and jane were sitting in class, waiting for miss stacey to come.

"wrong. leo was so much cuter." anne said.

"yeah sure. have you all seen young johnny deep?" tillie said.

"wrong, wrong, wrong. leo is the king and y'all can't change that. he played in fucking titanic." anne said.

"i'm convincing i'm better looking than those guys." cole joined their converstaion.

"you wish." diana said. "what about gilbert?" diana continued, looking at anne.

"what? being friends doesn't mean anything." anne said.

"if you say so." diana said.

"attention everyone. school is canceled today, due to the fact that we had um, a problem." mr. liam, their principal said.

"what's happening lately? they canceled school a lot." anne asked, and the girls shrugged.

"so cole, when are you going back to charlotte town?" diana asked the blonde.

"well, i can stay as much as i want. gilbert lets me stay at his place." cole answered.

"cool. speaking of gilbert, where is he?" anne asked, but before anyone could answer, josie went to sit at their table.

"listen losers. i just got tea." josie said.

"who the hell talks like that?" anne rolled her eyes.

"do you want the tea or not?" josie asked.

"go on."

"i just saw gilbert and that slut, mia evernawn making out." josie said. everyone immediately turned their heads at anne.

"what? he's allowed to have a girlfriend." anne said. "i'm friends with cole and i don't have to date him."

"that's because i'm gay as fuck, anne." cole said.

"but it doesn't stop here. yestarday i swear he was playing with priah besson's hair." josie continued.

"maybe you need to get your eyes fixed." tillie said.

"agreed. that's not a gilbert thing to do." diana said.

"whatever. but when he becomes a fuck boy, don't come to me and say, "oh josie, we're sorry we didn't listen to you"." the blonde said as she left their table.

"is it bad that i can imagine gilbert as a fuck boy?" cole laughed after josie left.

"shut up cole." anne told him.

she doesn't care if gilbert has a new girlfriend every week. she doesn't like anymore.

and they're friends. should she really mess that up? again?

no. for her, he could have as many girlfriends as he wants, if he's safe and not...hurt.

but even though she wouldn't admit to me, or to you, not even to herself, it hurts seeing him like that.

it's not jealousy. but she knows that he still likes her. and he's with all those girls just to cover that.

"anne?" diana tapped the redhead's shoulder.

"what?" she asked, and diana made her a sign to turn around.

"oh my god..."

this is literal trash.
i don't even know why i made this chapter it literally makes no sense and it's stupid, but i'm trying to finish this book lmao.