[twenty] 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐄

"is he

"is he...?" cole asked. everyone was starring at gilbert.

anne couldn't take it anymore. she couldn't hide the fact that she still had feelings for him.

and seeing him with all those girls...

but this is way to much. her breathing started to get heavier. it felt like she was in a tornado of feelings, and she couldn't escape.

she couldn't take it anymore. she just wanted to run away. but she couldn't. because gilbert was right at the door.

"anne are you okay?" ruby asked her.

"NO!" she screamed. after that no one talked. they were just starring at her. even gilbert.

she looked right into his eyes for a second.

"i'm not okay! i don't understand what the hell is wrong with you!" she yelled, looking directly into gilbert's eyes. "first, you say you love me and shit, and then you do this? what is up with you? that's not a you thing to do. you're gilbert blythe. you like star wars, and you like doing stupid stuff, like eating whipped cream, or trying to catch apples with your elbow! do you even know how hard it was to hide my feelings from you, because i wasn't ready? you know how hard it was to not immediately hug you after i saw you? you don't. but i'm starting to think that liking you was more than stupid. because you only care about yourself! and you don't like me, you like the idea of me. you like the idea of having a girlfriend. from now on, leave me the hell alone."

after that, no one said anything. all the eyes were on them. everyone was waiting for gilbert to answer.

"a-anne i-"

"don't talk to me. ever again." she said, and then left. tears forming onto her face as she was running on the empty hallways.

she just wanted to leave.

right now i wish i could tell you it gets better,

but it doesn't.

"gilbert? are you okay?" cole asked the hazel eyed boy, who shook his head.

"well, making out with josie wasn't the best idea." he continued.

"i fucked up big time. you said to get her attention." gilbert said.

"yeah. by talking to her. not making out with random girls. and especially not with josie." cole said. "but at least she admitted she likes you."

"and the she said "don't talk to me ever again"." gilbert continued.

"well, there is a thing you could do-"

"what do you mean?" gilbert asked the blonde boy.

"when we tried to get you together a few months ago, the plan was for you to somehow save her, but that wasn't the first plan. the first plan included you, but at that time we weren't sure if you liked her." cole explained.

"well what is it?"

"we need to talk somewhere else. but before, are you ready to go all the way?" cole asked.

"yes. i'm going all the way." gilbert said.

"there's no turning back, you know?" cole told him.

"cole stop acting like we're in the hunger games! now, what the plan?" gilbert said.

"well..."

wow. two uploads in one day? i'm proud of myself.

btw, i think that it will take me a lot to post the next chapters, 'cause to be honest i have no idea what's the plan.

but don't worry, i'll try to come up with something good.

i mean decent.

i mean-

yeah whatever.

bye!

-sofi-