[seven] 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐘

anne hang up and wiped her tears off

one last thing, she thought, wanting to know what diana was talking about.

and not only that the fact that marilla and matthew died sucks, whatever diana has to say will be sad.

she just knows it.

don't get her wrong, she loves cole, but if it wasn't him and his stupid plans, none of this would've happen.

anne and gilbert would still been friends, if she was home she could've called a doctor. if you think, it's all his fault.

they were gonna die anyway, anne said to herself. you can't blame cole.

as much as she wanted to blame him, he couldn't. if you think about it, there's no one really to be blame.

anne immediately called a doctor, and waited about ten minutes until he got there.

anne knew that they can't be come back alive, but at least someone to bury them.

she took her bike and started cycling to the school. i'd be back later, she said as she left green gables.

as she was passing gilbert's house, she realized something was off. it looked so...sad.

which is not typical for bash, mary and gilbert.
they always had flowers in their garden, and if the window was open you could bash or gilbert singing stupid stuff.

gilbert's house. five days before.

"gilbert stop! you're so annoying!" anne said, as the boy continued to sing.

"oh come on! you know you like it!" gilbert said, making her roll her eyes.

anne was sitting on the island, eating grapes.

"carrots, you're gonna get fat if you eat all of them." gilbert teased.

"you better shut up before i smack your face." anne said, making him laugh.

"says you, being like five feet four." gilbert teased the redhead.

"you're not even that tall! you're like five feet six!" anne argued.

"oh really? not that tall?" gilbert raised an eyebrow. "if i wasn't that tall i couldn't do this." gilbert said, and grabbed her waist, lifting her up.