[four] 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

"cole there's no way i'm doing that

"cole there's no way i'm doing that. they're gonna hate us." diana said. everyone was shocked about what he just said.

"only if this doesn't work." cole replied, as he dragged diana and everyone else back to the restaurant.

"what's going on?" gilbert asked, as they were all coming back.

"nothing. we were making a plan for you guys to be friends but now we don't have to anymore." cole lied.

it was obvious that they were trying to get them together,  not just as friends, and anne knew it.

but maybe they're fanfiction stopped and they can peacefully be friends.

well, that's what she thought.

-

"morning kids!" miss stacey said as she entered the class. it was monday. cole and the rest of the group decided that it's the day to start the "plan."

"hello miss stacey." everyone said back.
suddently, the school's phone started ringing.

it was rare for someone to use it, so it was pretty weird for someone to call.

"hello?" miss stacey picked it up.

"hello, this is sebastian. is gilbert at school? i haven't seen him this morning." bash's voice said through the phone.

"no, he's not." miss stacey replied.

"he's probably late. please give me a call if he comes." bash said, and ended the phone call.

"had anyone seen gilbert today?" miss stacey asked and the other students shook their heads.

suddently, cole bursted in, and dragged diana outside the class.

"the plan. isn't. gonna. work." he said, as his breathing was getting heavily.

"what?" diana asked.

"gilbert went missing." cole said.

"i think i know why." billy joined the two.

"why? cole and diana said in the same time.

billy didn't reply. instead, he just looked at a blue-eyed redhead, who barley knew what was going on.

"anne?" cole asked, confused.

"anne might know why, dumbass." billy said.