[six] 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐒

"did she write this

"did she write this...?" gilbert asked before gettting the letter.

cole nodded.

"i can't read it. what if she didn't want me too?" gilbert said.

"it has your name on it." cole said. it was silence. no one could talk. it was so quiet, yet, gilbert felt like he could hear everything.

everything that anne ever said. he decided to open the letter, due to the fact that she'll probably never talk to him again.

Dear Lover Boy,

i just wanted you to know, that even if i never see you again, that i never felt about someone how i feel about you.

just looking at the fact that i was hating you makes me feel sick. and i don't know why i ever hated you.

and even if we fight, if we argue, or do the stupid shit we do, i'll still like you.

i'm probably not gonna show it, or do something about it, but i would still like you.

you're like the milk to my biscuits. no, that didn't sound how i wanted to, but you get the idea.

and whatever happens, if we leave, if we stay here, or whatever we do, remember that i would still like you.

so come home someday.

you have no idea how much you mean to me.

Carrots.

he had to fix this. he couldn't leave anne just like that.

"you mean alot to me too, carrots." he whispered, not even caring that the rest of the class could hear her.

he ran outside with the letter still in his hand.
suddently, he felt some strong arms stopping him.

"bash, i have to-"

"blythe, i was worried. we're leaving today." bash said.

"where?" gilbert asked.

"to new york. remember?" bash said.

"no, no, no, i have to go and talk to-" gilbert said. he couldn't leave. not right now.

"we made your packs already. come on." bash said.

"bash, please you don't under-"

"we agreed to this blythe!" bash said. "we're leaving. and now forever!"

"i wanna stay here." gilbert said. he couldn't leave her like that.

"fine, but i'm not coming back!" bash yelled.

gilbert didn't understand what was happening to him. bash was never like that. and now he's in avonlea, all by himself.

maybe this wasn't right.

"bash, wait!" he yelled. the man stopped the car, so gilbert can get it. "i'll come."

he waved at all of his friends, and wiped of a tear. he lost her. he lost her forever. and now, there's nothing he can do about it.

whatever it was, it's all gone.

-

"no, no, no, no please!" anne said, as she was still crying. she was starring at matthew, who fell on the floor.

she turned her head to marilla, who was on the floor too. they both had panic attacks.

right now, she would be on her way to gilbert. but she was mad at him.

now, there's no one who would miss her.
diana would be sad, and maybe ruby and jane too, but josie would probably be happy.

suddently, she heard her phone ringing. she slowly got it out of her pocket and picked up.

"anne? i think there's something you should know."

"what is it?" anne asked, trying her best to cover the fact that she was cryinh.

"well..."

i know this chapter is half from what i usally do, but this was more to show you the letter, not really a chapter.

i'll try to make the next one 1500 words so i can cover up for this one.

also, i finally realized where i'm going with this so i'll be more active.

see ya in the next chapter.

-sofi-