[seventeen] 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒

"cole, you need to help me!" he yelled

"but how?"

"i don't know, but you do. i mean, you'll figure out a way!"

"gilbert please calm down." cole said. "i'll try."

"thank you so much!" gilbert smiled at the blonde.

"but first, how did you get here anyway?" cole asked.

"it's a long story." he nervously laughed.

"and we have a lot of time." cole answered.

"well..."

"gilbert!" mary called after the hazel eyed boy.
he rolled his eyes and got up.

the hazel-eyed boy let out a sight, looking at his room.

i should clean up this place, he said to himself.

"gilbert!" mary called again.

"coming!" he yelled back. he quickly got some ripped jeans and a black t-shirt, with a red hoodie over it.

on his way out of the room, he accidentally slipped on a sock and fell.

"shit." he mumbled. he got up and went downstairs to find mary.

"where's bash?" he asked.

"he's going on a trip to new york. he's gonna be back in a few days." mary answered.

"and couldn't he tell me?" gilbert asked.

"don't be like that. you guys fought. it happens. he's gonna get over it." mary said.

gilbert knew that, but he was still mad at bash for being like that. he just couldn't understand why he was like that.

maybe something happend. and he's not ready to tell him and mary.

"i guess you're right." he said, quickly getting an apple.

"don't you want breakfast?" mary asked.

"i'm good." he said. the hazel-eyed boy quickly ate the apple and brushed his teeth.

"bye mary!" he said as he left the house.

"i'm telling you ruby, she doesn't want to do anything with him." gilbert heard a familiar voice.

he walked a little further, and saw ruby and diana at tillie's house. her house was pretty close to gilbert's, so he'd usually see her on his way to school.

"didn't you tell her to think about it?" ruby said.

"i did. she doesn't want to listen. i guess the thing with gilbert is over. she hates him." diana said.

"hey guys!" tillie said, as she made her way to the girls.

"hey. ready for school?" diana asked and they both nodded.

so anne really hated him.

"shit", he mumbled.

he quickly went the other side of the road, making sure the girls won't see him.

gilbert knows that mary always leaves the hourse at 12:30 to see her friends. he couldn't go home, and neither to school.

he needed a manly advice. normally, he'd talk to bash, but considering him and gilbert aren't on good terms, it's not the best idea.

he couldn't talk to billy or charlie (considering he isn't on good terms with him either), and moody wouldn't understand.

and that's when it hit him.

cole.

he was the only person he could talk to.

but how could he get there? he doesn't have a ticket?

well, he could use anne's method from two years ago. it's the only way.

"are you serious? but what happend beetwen you guys-" cole asked.

"i'll tell you everything. but first, you need to help me." gilbert intrrerupted.

"gilbert, i don't think it's a good idea." cole said. at this point he was really worried.

"please." gilbert begged. he was desperate.

"fine."

wow i'm actually proud of this chapter.
this one's actually good (unlike the others lmao).

tell me what you think!

luv u 3<

-sofi-