Table of Contents

I was running in the woods. From what, I did not know, but I had a feeling that it might or might not be good. I looked down and saw that I was in a dress. How I came to be in a dress, I had no idea. I didn't like dresses at all.

I could here a small growl behind me and could feel the restlessness of the person, or beast, that had been following me. I could feel the same restlessness also coming from me, well my wolf. I ignored it, however and still I ran. I couldn't figure out why I was running, but I was. I didn't want to be caught by whatever it was that was following me.

The thing got in front of me, and I had to jump back before I ran into.... a very large wolf. Those clear green eyes contrasted from the fact that the wolf was dark as night.

He stared into my green/silver eyes, and I could feel, maybe, love coming off of him, even though I didn't know who the hell he was. He stood in front of me, blocking me from going any further, even though I wanted to get away from there as fast as possible.

I frowned a bit and rubbed my eyes, trying to clear them. When I opened my eyes, there stood a boy around my age. Werewolf, I thought, tensing slightly. He's a Werewolf.

He looked desperate to have me in his arms, but I backed away from him when he opened his arms.

I didn't want him to reach me, figuring that this was some mistake. No boy would want to be kind to me, the pronounced whore. However, here was this boy, trying to-

_____________________________________________________________________

Meet Bethany Ann Evergreen, half Werewolf and half human, with a side of trouble. She's the quiet one in the back of the corner, staying low and trying to survive high school. However, there's a secret that she hasn't told anyone. What's the secret? Well, she lives on her own and does everything on her own. However, that's all going to change after meeting someone. Can she give up the past that had scarred her for life or will she just be stuck in the past? Can she love this man that is meant to be hers? Or, will she reject him and go on with her life.

Meet Damion Greene, Alpha of the Greenspeak Pack and the youngest Alpha to take position at the age of 13. However, to run a pack he had to find his mate. But, he hasn't and is really wanting to find her. When he meets the female, Bethany Ann, he instantly knows that she is his mate. However, will he be able to get this female to be all right with males or will he reject her? Can he love her, even if he finds out about her past?

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N: All right's reserved to Rissa Clever, Rissa_Rogue, and/or WolfGirl0910