Chapter 7- Bethany Ann (Edited)

I left their table, tense. I didn't want to know how that girl knew that I was faking. I guess one of the reason was maybe because I was mated to the male that she was next to.

'Did you see the way that he looked at us?' Laurie purred a little. 'He wil- Wait, what am I talking about?'

I mentally rolled my eyes at her. 'I don't know, but I do not want to find out. There is just too much going on, and I don't want to worry about a mate,' I replied before I pushed her to the back corner of my mind and block our link.

I could feel him watching me as I started to work with my other customers. I could sense that he was jealous that I was smiling and laughing with some of the customers. Oh, what a fool, thinking that I would just "fall" for someone here.

Heck, this was just a temporary stop. This whole town, was just a temporary stop for me. After college-

The door opened and another customer came in. "Wait to be seated," one of the waitresses said, breaking me from my thoughts. "Would you stop?"

"Move, I don't want anything to eat," a male said.

Shit, I thought as I stiffened, slightly. What the hell does he want?

"Bu- Hey! No pushing, Idiot!" the flustered female said.

"Whatever," the male said, and I knew that he was swaggering over to me. "Hey, Bethie," he said, trying to seduce me as he moved towards my field of vision. "Did you miss me?"

I hid an eye roll as I tried to ignore him. My mate growled a little, making me look at him and I narrowed my eyes in warning.

He stopped mid-growl as if surprised that I heard him growl.

'Thanks Laurie,' I said to her before I closed off the link, again.

I didn't look at the male, who was a man-whore, as I started to pick up dishes. I was feeling very annoyed with him, and I didn't care about him or his idiot friend, who had raped me. "Go away, Luke. I don't want to deal with you nor Fred," I spat.

"Awwww, come on, Baby. Fred told me that you could hit me up."

"Ya, with a fist. That asshole placed drugs in my drink and then raped me. There goes my trust in men, again." I placed another plate in the bucket and it almost clattered there. My whole body was tense as again I ignored him, moving to another table.

I hated him and his best friend, my ex. It was because of what he did that made me hate males again. It brought back memories of my past before my stepfather came along.

'He is not ours. Kill him!Hurt him,' Laurie said, growling in my brain. I could feel her wanting to take control and kill him. However, there were still humans around, and I wasn't going to kill anyone in front of people.

'Later.'

She huffed but let me stay in control. However, she was on edge, and I knew that she would take control if need be.

"Come on, Bethie. He says that you were good in bed, and that you've done it more times in the past. What is one more time?"

I frowned, not liking that he was trying to seduce me. "I grew up and learned what could happen, Idiot," I said as I shoved him away to go to another table and clean that up.

The male, Luke, followed me and touched my around the waist, making me stiffen.

"Come on, please?" He leaned closer to my ear. "Just this once, and then I'll leave you alone?"

I glanced up and saw my boss, who was watching everything. I raised an eyebrow and a smirk appeared on my face when I got a nod from him, saying that I could do what I wanted to do. I turned to look at the male, who had his arm on me, a fake sweet smile on my face, making him grin as if he won the lottery.

He leaned into kiss me and before anyone knew it, there was a thunk on the table, and I had a spoon in one hand at his throat and the other around his... friend, which was kind of hard. And that, was... ew. I had also wrapped a leg around his, so if he did try to escape, then I will hurt him bad.

'Hurt him very bad,' Laurie said, wanting to kill him.

"Now, what is that you wanted to do?" I asked all sweet and innocent. I ignored Laurie, concentrating on him. "You were wanting to leave and leave me alone? Good, I'll let you go so you can."

"What if I like this position? You only have a spoon, and I could knock you out right now," Luke said, making me roll my eyes.

I chuckled, coldly, letting my eyes flash silver. "Oh, I can do a lot of damage with a spoon," I said a sneer in my voice. "Or I could rip your part, and you won't have any children. Do not test my patience, Boy. I have no time for man-whores."

"Look who's talking," Luke snapped, not fearing for his life or... his manhood. Oh poor, poor idiot boy, not thinking about his life, or his second brain. "The whore of the season."

A smirk dazzled my face. "More like being sold," I said, sweetly. "And now, if you don't care about your parts, that I'll castrate you right now with my bare hands." I could see a small bit of fear flash in his eyes, which made my smirk deepen.

"You're not strong enough. You can't do it."

My smirk deepened as he said that. He had no idea what I was capable of. I leaned closer to him, my mouth next to his ear. "Do you want to make a bet? It'll hurt like hell. Now, be a good boy and run like dogs are chasing you." With that I squeezed once on his friend before releasing him.

Luke didn't say a word and ran out of Ruby Tuesdays. A lot of people clapped for me, making me all ready red face, flush to a darker red as if blushing. I placed the spoon back into the bucket and went back to work.

***

"Were you scared?" the female, whose name I heard was Chloe, said as she raised an eyebrow.

I snorted and shook my head. " I was angry and annoyed. I was not scared. And I'm sorry about the wait."

My mate shrugged his shoulder. "It's all right," he said. "We understand."

I nodded my head and placed the food on the table. "There you are," I said. "Enjoy." With that, I walked away going to see my boss who was waiting for me.

Hopefully, I wouldn't be fired. He did give me the go ahead that I could do what I had to do. He knew about my past and how that bastard's friend had hurt me. Only him and Mr. Lumpkin were the only two males that I could say that I trust.

'Don't forget now about our mate,' Laurie inquired.

'Not sure, yet,' I replied, before shutting off the link.