Chapter 10- Damion (Edited)

***

I leaned back in my seat and sighed, looking around my office. It had been a couple of hours since I had last seen Bethany Ann, and I wanted her by my side. I could still see the way that she looked in my mind, and I loved that she was all mine.

'Youre not the only one,' Bane said, agreeing with me. 'The men that you set on her, will watch over her.' He growled. 'I want to kill that bastard that gave her the long scar.'

I nodded my head. 'Me too,' I replied. I shook my head when a knock came on the door. "Come in," I said, looking at the door. I was glad of the distraction of not having to deal with my thoughts about her. I had all ready sent a couple of Warriors to watch after her and to make sure that she was safe. I had told them not to be seen by her, because I knew that she would try and send them back. Hopefully, she wouldn't notice that she was being followed and let them see where she lived and such.

The door opened, breaking me from my thoughts about my mate. My 17 year old sister, Cassandra, came into the room. She closed the door behind her, knowing that I liked the door close. Her blue eyes looked into my green eyes, while she raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow. She was wearing the clothes that made her look like a slut, and I didn't like that one bit. It was not only disrespectful to me but to our family name. "You wanted to speak to me, Brother?" she asked.

"First off." I gestured to her clothing, frowning. I knew that I had talked to her about it and she said that she would change her ways. However, it looked like that she didn't. Our parents would've been disappointed in her. "What is that?"

Cassandra looked down at her clothes, her dyed, blond hair falling into her face before she looked up at me. There was a frown on her face, while she gestured to her scacre clothing, showing almost all of her assets. "Ummm... clothes," she replied in a 'duh' tone. "What do they look like?" There was a bit of snark in her voice that made me frown.

"More like underwear," I muttered, seeing that it didn't even cover her breasts. I looked her in the eye, frowning. My whole face showed disgust, making Sandra cringe a small bit. I wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't been paying attention to her. "Change into normal clothes and stop being a whore. You are better than that, Cassandra."

Sandra snorted and rolled her eyes, probably hating the fact that I was trying to control her. "Like you aren't a whore," she retorted, folding her arms across her chest, making her breasts stick out a little more. "I see the way that girls look at you. You are the Alpha Male and are pretty horny from what I gathered"

I snarled, feeling Bane wanting to take control and talk to her himself. I placed my hands on my desk, narrowing my eyes. I stood, leaning forward, placing most of my weight on my desk. She better be glad that there was a desk in the way of me and her. I would have pushed on her on the wall, not caring if she was my sister or not. She disrespected me, calling me a man-whore, which I was not. "I am not a man-whore, player, or anything like that," I said, baring my teeth at her. "For fuck's sake, I'm still a virgin."

Sandra raised an eyebrow when I said that. The frown on her face deepened, because I was sure that she didn't know that I was still a virgin. She, also, knew how close I was to being on her butt, since she had accused me of being a mane-whore. "I don't think your mate is a virgin, Brother. I'm sure that she has lots of guys that she plays with."

I snarled, again. This time Bane pushed through and took control, so my eyes turned black. That only happens when my Wolf takes control. "You will not say that, again. Do you understand me?" I, or well, he said, using our Alpha tone. He made me clench our fists together and was shaking, trying to control our anger. "There is a reason on why she isn't virgin, and it's better than yours. Do not play with male's that have mates. Do not even look at them. Do you understand me?"

'Bane, she is our sister.'

Bane growled. 'She is a slut, and that's disrespecting herself and our family name. She will learn what it means not to be a Greene, if it will make her change her ways.' He whined, showing his hurt..'She called our mate a slut, but she isn't a slut.'

Sandra showed her neck in submission, whining. Fear appeared in her eyes, because I usually had more control over Bane when she was around me. Somehow, she was afraid of Bane, but that might be because of seeing him in action "I-I'm sorry, Alpha," she said, trying to keep her voice from shaking. "I did not mean any disrespect. However, I'm not changing the style of my clothing."

I growled, feeling Bane still have control over me. "Someone will bring you off of your high horse, Cassandra. They will not care if you're the Alpha's sister or anything like that. They will just see you as the slut and bitch that you are. My suggestion, change now or be changed by someone bigger than you. You may go."

Sandra frowned but didn't say anything. She turned around, opened the door, walked out and slammed the door shut behind her. Not a word was spoken, while she walked away from my office.

Bane retreated into the back of my mind, growling. He was still angry, and I knew that he would need to take a run soon. 'She will learn.'

I sat down in my seat and ran a hand through my black hair. 'And, I hope that she is taught by someone that is a bigger bitch than her.'

Bane smirked. 'And, I have a feeling that our mate will be the one that will do that.'

I smiled, a little. 'If we get her to live with us, Bane. If we get her to live with us.'