Chapter 2- Damion (Edited)

Restlessness, that was all I felt while I waited for the bell to ring, that signaled the end of class and school. I growled and moved a hand through my black hair, making the front pieces, stick up more. I wanted my mate, and I wanted her, now.

'I know, Damion. I want to find her, also,' my wolf, Bane, said. 'It's been too long, and we need her by our side to rule over our pack.'

I sighed and looked out the window, not paying attention to what the teacher was saying. 'I know,' I said, defeated. 'Do you feel up going to Ruby Tuesdays this evening? Something there is calling me.'

Green eyes speckled with silver came into my mind, while I thought about going to Ruby Tuesdays. I could smell Lavender and Honey, which was her scent. It was coaxing me to come find her.

'Us,' Bane said, purring a little. 'It is coaxing us.'

I smirked but didn't say anything while the bell rang, ending class for the day. "Finally," I muttered, grabbing my bag and walked out of class.

My eyes flickered around the school and most of the humans looked away from my annoyed glare. They knew that there was something off about me and then half the others, so they steered clear away from us.

"Damion," someone called my name, making me tense.

I turned around to see that my Beta and his mate was coming over to me, hand in hand. Jealousy filled my system, and I had to growl, silently. I clenched my fits toghter, trying to stop me from lashing out at something or someone.

Humans skirted out of my way, knowing that I was annoyed. They kept their heads down, not even looking at me. Their bodies were tensed, but they didn't do anything.

My beta, Michael, raised an eyebrow. His brown hair fell into his brown eyes, hiding his raised eyebrow. "Are you all right?" he asked. "I mean you look rather annoyed about something.

"Oh, he's just jealous, Hun," his mate said. She nodded her head in respect. "Damion." She smiled at me, making Michael growl protectively and pulled her closer to him. She laughed, her laugh sounding like bells. Her black hair fell to her back, and her gray eyes seemed to sparkle, showing love for her mate.

I growled, showing my jealousy. However, I didn't say anything while, I walked over to my locker, with them following me. "Have you seen Sandra at all?" I asked, vaguely interested in my younger sister.

Sometimes, she was a handful and loved to get into trouble with anything and anyone. She was rebellious, and didn't act like a Luna at all. She was, also, a little mean, even though she hid it from me.

"Cassandra is fine, Damion. The guard that you set up with her is still with her, making sure that she doesn't do anything stupid," Michael said, rather distracted. He cleared his throat a and looked down, looking very uncomfortable about something. "She has been flirting with him, but she isn't his mate. Chloe's sister is."

I nodded my head, knowing why he was annoyed with her. "I'll deal with her later. But right now, I'm going to go to Ruby Tuesdays. Wanna come?"

"Ooh, food, yum," Chloe said, laughing, while Michael nodded his head in agreement. "Let's go."

A smile flickered on my lips, because I knew that they would go with me, even if they had something else to do. However, they tried to make me feel not like a third wheel, and I was grateful. "Thanks, guys," I said. I turned around and started to walk out, knowing that they would follow me. "Come on, I'm hungry."

"All right," Chloe said, laughing. She followed me out with her mate beside her.

'Hopefully we'll be like that,' Bane said, sounding lost. 'Us and our mate.'

'I know,' I said, sighing, while I walked to my black F-150.

Hopefully, that girl would be there, again. I was sure that she was my mate, but I wasn't that sure, because I only smelt her and did not even look at her.