Chapter 17- Bethany Ann (Edited)

'Why is it that I attract the weird and annoying people?' I asked my Wolf, walking down the hall to my locker. A frown was on my face, because I was disliking it here, even though I had one class. The first teacher that I had met, seemed to be a pain in the ass as well as a hard ass, and I knew that we were going to be butting heads almost every day.

'I don't know,' Laurie replied. 'But did you see how the whole class listened to your every word?'

I smirked, but I didn't say a word. I did see how they seemed to be interested in me, and I could feel that the Wolves were thinking that I was probably going to be a dangerous person to the, even though I wasn't going to be.

"Please, let me go. I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to accidently shove you. Please, let me go," someone begged, catching my attention. They sounded afraid and probably hurting just a slight bit.

"Oh, I will let you go," someone said, dropping the person.

There was a muffled yelp, and I knew that the person had probably thrown the person onto the ground.

'Well, I guess I'm getting into my first fight today.'

Laurie chuckled, while I made my way to wherever we had to go. She moved around my mind, probably hating the fact that she wouldn't be able to help me if I got into too much trouble with the pack. It takes a lot of energy for her to take control, and I knew that she would do it in a heartbeat, even if it means that she would be tired.

I made it to where I was supposed to be and saw that three females were standing over a pudgy looking human. The female in front had blonde hair, and I could instantly tell that it was dyed, by the fact that there were a couple of dark brown strand roots. She stood at 5'4, and she had tan skin that looked really fake. It looked more orange than not.

"Now, why don't you get up and face me, Slut?" She had her leg up, and I knew that she was going to kick the younger looking female.

I moved in front of the female that was on the ground, taking the kick in the shin. I gritted my teeth against the pain, but I didn't let her know I was in pain. "I don't think that she is the one that should be considered a slut, Slut," I replied, my voice calm.

The girl frowned and looked me up and down. Dislike filled her eyes, probably upset that I had stepped in the way of her kick. "Says the girl in 1940s clothes," she retorted.

I snorted. "Try the 2000s before people started to become more fake." I glanced her up and down before meeting her hard gaze. "Now, why don't you four just run along and pick on someone that actually could take care of himself, or better yet, go fuck someone." I kept my gaze on her, but I noticed that a male, who had been leaning against the lockers was starting to slowly come this way.

The male stood at probably 6'4 and had the same green eyes as one of the Warriors that I had caught following me. He had blonde hair that looked as if it had seen better days and not just a messy mop. He wore a tight shirt that showed off his muscles, and I couldn't help but roll my eyes at him before I looked back to the female in front of me.

The female frowned. "And you are calling yourself not fake?" She snorted. "Girl, I think that you are faker than me." She gestured to my outfit. "I mean, who the hell would wear holey jeans with combat boots?"

"Probably a girl who can not afford her own clothes because she is taking care of herself with items that she needs," I replied. "That doesn't sound familiar, now doesn't it?"

"Do you even know who I am?" the female asked, getting kind of annoyed with my attitude and the fact that I didn't seem fazed on what she was saying to me. She folded her arms across her chest, making her boobs look bigger.

"Ya, I do know," I replied. "I am talking to a fake, who would open her legs for a male like a good dog. Now, why don't you be a good little doggie and open your legs for someone, so they can take all your worries away."

The female growled, softly, and I was sure that she was about to lunge. Her whole body went stiff, and she turned around and walked away, probably hearing a command or something that made her do it.

I glanced around and saw that there was a crowd of Werewolf as well as Human students, and I knew that they had probably seen the whole thing. I shook my head before picking up my bag that I had dropped by the fallen female. "If she gives you any heartache, come to me," I said, my voice clear. "I don't take to well with bullies." With that, I walked away, as if nothing happened.

***

"Wait up," the female said. "Please, wait for me."

I huffed and turned around, spying the female that I had helped coming towards me. I raised an eyebrow, wondering what it was this time.

The female before me had brown hair that looked kind of bland. She was on the bit of the hefty side with a pudgy face. She stood at 5'2, and I was sure that she was probably 16. The girl wore thick rimmed glasses that hid her blue eyes.

"Yes?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I started to go to my next class, followed by her.

"You're the new kid, right?"

"Now, why would you say that?"

"Because, you didn't flinch when Cassandra kicked you, and I am pretty sure that she kicked you pretty hard." She glanced down at my knee.

"Didn't feel a thing," I lied. "And the slut's name is Cassandra?"

"Or Cassidy, or Sandra," she replied. "I'm Becca by the way."

"Bethany Ann, but I'm pretty sure that you knew that." I glanced at her out of the corner of my eye and saw that she was having a bit trouble keeping up with me, so I slowed down a bit. "Now, what's up with her? What made her into a bitch?"

"I heard that her parents died and then she went off the deep end. Her parents died when she was 12. She kind of just lost it and started to bully us and fuck others."

I grunted. "Losing parents doesn't mean that she should treat others like shit."

"Well, you were kind of a bitch to her, so does that mean you are a bitch also?"

"Different type," I replied. "I would never degrade someone by bullying them. I would, however, make sure that they know that I'm not someone to mess with."

"What do you mean by that?"

I smirked and looked at her. "You said so yourself, I am a bitch." With that, I picked up my pace and walked away.

______________________________________________

A/N: Can anyone else feel the tension in the air? I think Cassandra has had her ass served on a silver platter? And guess what? This won't be the last confrontation that both of these characters have with each other. I might get them to throw a couple of punches at each other, but we will see.

As always, thank you for reading don't forget to vote, comment, etc. 

Peace,

Rissa.