𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I walked down the hallway as I got stares from everywhere. I had my hood on with my black and blonde dreads peeking through the opening at the top of the hood. I was wearing the same as usual. A black and red Revenge hoodie, black jeans, a black leather Kingsnake Gucci belt, and black timbs. I seen that boy Stocking walking through the people and his outfit was similar to mines. The difference was he was wearing a Fuck The Population hoodie with and a black durag.

I rolled my eyes for no reason and walked in front of my locker. I put in the combination and it popped open. I took off my black Nike backpack and started grabbing a folder and pencil. That's enough supplies for class, right? Whatever. Anyways, I shoved my backpack in there then slammed my locker. I headed to the bathroom so I could smoke a blunt real quick. I walked in the bathroom and sat my stuff down on the windowsill then hopped up beside it.

As I flicker my lighter below the blunt, I heard the door squeak open. I turned my head towards the door and guess who it was. That nigga Stocking. I groaned in annoyance because a nigga can't get a break. He looked at me fearfully before scurrying into a stall. He shut the door and locked it. I was confused because there's urinals for a reason. I seen him pull down his pants and squat above the toilet. I heard piss. I'm so confused.

I don't really care though. I shrugged and lit the blunt. I put it in between my lips while putting the lighter back in my front pocket. I took a long drag before pulling it out. I puffed the smoke out while scrolling down Instagram. I seen that my last post had gotten 900,717 views. That's the most I've ever gotten. I turned the volume up to listen to it.

My flesh is-
My flesh is cold, I held a ghost
And I, could've been
Next fall, next blade in the king
Bleed red, four doors in the Benz
But I met four ghosts in the pen

It was a little clip of a new song I'm making. I only upload to SoundCloud but I'm not famous. I only have 156.7K followers on Instagram and 276K followers on SoundCloud. Nothing major and the last time I've made music was before I got kicked out and forced to live on my own. I don't have the money to buy the equipment and my mother bought the equipment I used so she wouldn't let me take it with me.

Eventually, Stocking came out the stall and washed his hands. I stared him down as I put out the blunt. I could tell he felt me staring at him. He hurriedly threw his paper towels away and walked out the bathroom. I hopped down the windowsill then put my phone back in my pocket. I grabbed my things and headed to 1st period. Fuck my life.

*not proofread*
530 words
★✞𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥✞★