𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

Me, Jahseh, and Jenesis were all chilling in Jahseh's living room. "Y'all, I heard there's gonna be a fire ass party in Boca Raton. Y'all trying to go?" She asked while drinking her Sprite. "Sure." Jahseh said while scrolling on his phone. "I guess. This is going to be my first party ever." I informed them. "Can I help you pick an outfit?" Jenesis asked. I was about to say something but Jahseh interrupted. "No. You gon' pick some hoe ass shit out for him." He told her.

I turned around on his lap and slapped his chest. "What was that for?" He whined. "That was mean. Why did you say that?" I asked him. "And actually I wasn't going to but ok." Jenesis says, offended by Jah's little comment. "You were." He argued. "No I wasn't." "Yes you were." "N-" "Yes" "No I-" "Yes yo-" "Shut the fuck up!" I exclaimed. "Jahseh, you're childish as fuck. Why would she make me wear some 'hoe ass shut' if she knows we're in a whole relationship?" I asked rhetorically. "Beca-" Jenesis cut him off. "Rhetorical." She stated.

➵ ➹ ➵

We were driving to the party in Boca Raton. I used to live over here. We pulled into a very familiar driveway. "Who's party is this?" I asked Jenesis. "Something like Michelle I
think. Not sure, just seen it on my friends post." She told me while we all got out the car. Jahseh wrapped one of his arms around my waist as we walked closer to the door. Jahseh opened the door and we walked in. "This place looks so familiar." I said to myself. I couldn't really tell because of all the people.

"I'm gonna get us a drink." He told me. I nodded and stood there. Jenesis done left already to find herself a somebody. I laughed to myself at that thought.

(Y'all already know parties in wattpad are always bad🌚.)

I wondered what was taking Jahseh so long. I walked into the path I seen him walk. I seen some girls around him. I got closer. I seen some girl grinding on him as the other kissed and bit his neck. Everybody recorded. I felt sick. "How- How could you?" I asked in a hollow voice, right behind him. He froze before turning to face me. "How could you!" I shouted in anger. My heart was broken.

"It's not my fau-" I didn't care about what he was saying so I cut off whatever he was attempting to say. "I hate you!" I shouted. Everybody paused. The music went low and I seen more flashes of flashlights. "It's not your fault?" I asked calmly, pointing at his arm that was still wrapped around the hoes waist. "It's not your fault?! It's all your fault! We're fucking done!" I shouted in anger, storming away. I heard him yelling for me but the music drowned his voice out as they turned it back up.

➵ ➹ ➵

I'm drunk. I don't know how many cups I've had of this shit but I want more. I started snatching people's cups and chugging down whatever was in their cup. That's when I stumbled upon a group of boys. They slowly looked at me. I snatched someone's cup and chugged it down. "Long time, no see. How are you Stokeley." I heard someone say. Michael. I tried running but it was too late. "We knew you were coming. We've got everything planned out for you." He said in a calm voice. He sounded like a pedo.

"Jahse-" I screamed at the top of my lungs but was immediately cut off. Michael slapped me across my face while Dexter held me. I looked down at the floor. Michael snatched me from Dexter and took me to a room. He slammed the door and threw me to the ground. "You thought you could leave me? To be with him?" He asked as he crouched down to me. I silently cried while staring at him. "Answer me!" He shouted. I jumped back. "What do you want from me?" I screamed before bursting in tears.

"I want you baby." He said soothingly. He caressed my face with his hand. My face cringed as he kissed my neck. I wanted to scream so bad but I couldn't put it fear. It was like I was paralyzed. He's going to do it again.

Issa cliffhanger.
731
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^