𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

He laid me down on the bed softly and went in my dresser. We were already prepared. He grabbed a condom and lube before shutting my drawer and walking back to the bed. He took his clothes off and placed the condom on his dick. I stared intensely as he slowly pushed the condom up. He looked down on me before slowly pulling my shorts and thong down. He licked his lips as he pulled them all the way off. He pulled off my shirt and unhooked my bra. I opened my legs slowly as he rubbed his hands on my thigh.

I opened them all the way for him. He got down on his knees and stared at my wet pwussy. He blew air on it causing me to jerk my hips a little. He slowly placed his hands on my pelvis before slowly placing his tongue directly on my clit. "Oh." I moaned lowly. He moved his tongue up and down then started swirling his tongue. "Shit." I moaned, placing my hand on the back of his head. He licked me slowly and it felt beyond amazing. I wanted more. "Faster." I told him. He nodded before flicking and lapping his tongue on my clit.

"Yes!" I moaned. This feeling felt amazing. I began twisting my niPpLes. I began moaning faster and trying to catch my breath. He moved his tongue faster and I felt him spelling something. "Only 4 Jahseh." I could barely contain myself anymore. I felt my stomach twisting and turning. "Oh my." I repeated over and over again. "Hold it." He whispered. I nodded and bit my lip. He started humming as he licked me even faster. I gripped his dreads and began to grind my hips towards his tongue.

He stuck his tongue in my hole causing me to go silent and freeze. He thrusted his tongue inside of me causing me to moan his name. "Oh Jahseh." I moaned as I placed both my hands on my head. He flicked his tongue on my clit and kissed it. "Now." He said. I moaned before letting my liquids go. He licked them up before coming up to kiss me and twist my niPpLes. I took my hands off my head and grabbed his face as we kissed. He trailed down my neck and kissed and sucked before finding my sweet spot.

I moaned softly as he left multiple hickeys on my neck. That's going to be hard to cover up but I'm not worried about that right now. He trailed his tongue all the way down my body, leaving marks before reaching my clit again. He kissed it before standing back up. "I'm finna fuck you up." He mumbled. "What?" I asked before he shoved himself inside of me. I let out a loud moan before arching my back off the bed and propping myself up with my hands. He worked his way in and out over and over again. I watched his dick thrusting inside of me. I moaned loudly as he breathed heavily. He placed his thumb on my clit causing me to throw my head back and moan again.

"P-Please." I dragged out. He gripped my neck tightly and began beating my shit in. His strokes were fast and hard. He whispered my name over and over again causing my stomach to twist. "Oh my gosh. Jahseh." I screamed. I started rocking my hips quickly. He loosened his grip then his strokes became slow and deep.

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I examined his face closely. I looked at the way his mouth was in the shape of an 'o', how the sweat would drop down his smooth skin, how he clawed at the sheets. All of it. I held his hand as I started thrusting deeper. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he came. His moans sounded heavenly. I thrusted a couple more times before shooting my load in the condom. I tied it up and walked to the bathroom to throw it away. I walked back in the room to see him in that same position. "I can't move." He told me.

I laughed before walking towards him and picking him up to lay him in the bed. I grabbed a rag and wiped the cum off of his stomach and thighs. I threw it in the hamper and put on some boxers and gave him some panties. He gave me a death glare before holding them out. I sighed then softly grabbed them and slid them up his legs. I laid beside him and grabbed him closer. I wrapped his leg around my body and he placed his head in my neck. We soon fell asleep together in each other's arms.

798
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+kinda proofread+*^
(A/N): Get with the program. IM BACK BITCHES. I know y'all ain't miss me but it's whatever👊😔. Sorry for the shitty smut, it was kinda rushed.