𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢'𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I moaned softly as he overlapped his tongue on my clit. I ran my fingers through his two-toned dreads and pushed his head in. "More! Please!" I whined. There was so much pleasure. He worked his tongue faster and hummed. I tried clenching my legs but his big hands held my thighs down. My stomach felt like it was twisting and turning as he went faster. "Shut the fuck up. You know she in her room." He said referring to my mom.

"I'm cumming!" I squealed. He quickly got up and rubbed my wet folds with his dick. "Hurry." I told him as I was impatient. "Don't get fucked up." He growled while pinching my thigh. He slowly pushed inside of me. My eyes rolled back as he pushed himself all the way in. "Ugh." I moaned softly. He slowly thrusted in and out as I felt my chest heaving up and down. Drool came out of my mouth as he picked up the pace. "Oh fuck, Jahseh." I moaned.

"Faster?" He asked in a low voice. "Yes." I moaned. He began pounding into me at a very fast pace. "Daddy!" I screamed while holding on to his shoulders. His eyes looked as if they were going to pop out the socket by how wide he made them. He covered my mouth with his large hand, trying to conceal my moans. I didn't even care anymore. It felt amazing. My legs shook as tears rolled down my cheeks. Jahseh stopped while looking above me. "What's wr-" I was cut off by my mom screaming at the top of her lungs.

"What the fuck?" She shouted. I didn't know what to do. Jahseh grabbed my blanket and threw it on me then covered his dick with his hands.

➵ ➹ ➵

"So, when did this start?" My mom asked as we all sat in the living room. She looked so disappointed in us. "Start what?" Jahseh asked her. "Having sex." She said. "W-Well, the first time was l-like 3 weeks ago." I told her, nervously fiddling with my fingers. "So this is new?" She asked in a calm voice. We nodded while looking at her. "Listen. It's ok. Y'all were just learning stuff and being the curious teens you are, correct?" She asked.

"Yes." Jahseh told her. "I'm not mad. I'm just..." She looked like she was thinking of the right words. "I'm just surprised, I guess. I never expected y'all to do this at such a young age. Listen, y'all can still hang out and be a couple and all but please, please stop having sex. Especially in my house." She told us. I nodded.

She got up and walked to her room, leaving me and Jahseh alone. "Are we really going to stop?" Jahseh asked. "Of course not." I told him. "Good." He smiled. His face fell and he looked at me. "What?" I asked. "I never got my nut." He whispered. I smirked and we went back to my room. "You gotta be quieter." He told me. I nodded as he covered my mouth with his hand.

521
Idk.
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^

(A/N: i needed to post something. sorryyy)