𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I woke up in someone else's room and it wasn't Jahseh's. I looked beside me and seen a dark skin man beside me. That's when it all came back to me. I checked my phone and seen that I had tons of notifications from Jahseh. "Fuck." I said under my breath. I unlocked my phone and went to our messages.

Baeeee🥰💕

Are you ok?

Where are you?

Did you make it home safe?

Stokeley

Baby

Please let me know you're safe.

Baby, where are you?

•••

I scrolled through the message and once I was finished reading I texted him back.

Baeeee🥰💕

I'm fine. Please come pick me up. *enter address*

Ight. I'm omw.

Ok

I exited out of our conversation and turned off my phone. I looked over and seen my clothes on the floor. I stood up and put my clothes on. "Hey." I heard Kirk say from the bed. "Hey, I'm gonna be leaving now." I told him. "Ight." He turned back over and went back to sleep as I got dressed. Once I was done putting my clothes back on, I grabbed my candy from last night, my charger, and my phone and left. I seen Jahseh's car parked in the driveway so I walked towards it and opened the door.

"Hey baby." He kissed my lips. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I swe-" He cut me off. "It's ok. I told you you could do whatever. I still got the same love for you and it will never change regardless of what happens. We forever baby." He told me. "Really?" I asked. "Really." He smiled at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled. I pulled away so he could drive.

It was a peaceful drive while the radio played 'Sundress' by A$AP Rocky. (A/N: On the top. listen to that shit cause that song is literally everything.) He held my hand with one of his the whole way home. I smiled as he rubbed his thumb over my hand. I'm in love with this man.

336
Filler.
be safe out there y'all.
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*