𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟
I was in the passenger seat as my mom drove. "How did they find you?" She asked me like I was supposed to know. I shrugged my shoulders while wiping my tears off of my cheeks. "It's ok baby. If you don't wanna talk about it then it's alright." I nodded while looking out the windshield, seeing that we were pulling into the driveway. "You can go to your room. It's ok baby, it'll get better." She said while rubbing my back. I nodded and sniffed while unbuckling my seat belt. We both opened our car doors and got out the car. I followed my mom to the front door while she unlocked it.

I ran upstairs and into my room. I slammed the door and flung myself onto the bed and started crying. "Why me?" I asked myself over and over again as I cried. I never expected him to hurt me like this. He said he loved, but then raped me. He said he would never leave me, he got 4 of his friends to jump me. He said a lot and I believed it all. I'm so stupid to believe someone would actually love me. I'm a freak. A weirdo. A loser. No one wants me as their lover. What type of boy has a vagina?
•••
I just got out the shower and laid on my bed since I'm not going to school for the rest of the week. Life's getting worse and I can't stop stressing over it. I hope it gets better soon. I can't live like this forever.

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟
I parked in the Dominos parking lot to see if they were hiring. My bills are due next week and I only have $37.56. I sighed and ran my fingers through my dreads with one hand as I took the keys out of the ignition with the other. I got out the car then walked to the doors. I opened them and walked to the counter, to be met with a nice looking lady. She had a fair skin complexion and her hair was brown and curly. Her eyes were a beautiful brown color and she had nice pink plump lips. "Hi, Welcome to Dominos. How may I help you?" She asked me. "Y'all hiring?" I simply asked. "Ummm...Let me see." She said as she held up one finger then walked away.

She came back and said "Yes we are. What shift would you like to work?" "Well, what shift are you working?" I asked. She blushed and said "Night shift." I nodded and said "Then I'll be working night shift." We both smiled and she said "Ok! I'll be your trainer because we're hiring for cashiers and I'm the only cashier." "Does it get hectic in here?" I asked curiously. "Yes. White ladies are always yelling because we're going 'too slow' when it's because we don't have another cashier." She said, using air quotes while saying too slow.

"So when do I start?" I asked. "Will you be able to come here at 3:00 tomorrow so I can train you?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Ok, I guess you're starting tomorrow then. I'm Jenesis, by the way. Jenesis Sanchez." "I'm Jahseh. Jahseh Onfroy." I said while holding my hand out. "What the fuck is a Jahseh." She said while laughing at her own joke and shaking my hand. "Heyyy. I didn't ask to be named that." I said while laughing with her. Her laugh was beautiful and soft.

585
★✞𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥✞★