𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟
I chugged down the last shot before leaving a tip and leaving the bar. Things haven't been so well between me and Stokeley. I've been cheating on Stokeley and he knows, yet he stuck with me anyways. He must really love me. I went in my car and drove slowly down the street, looking for my favorite whore. I spotted her talking to another girl in a short skirt and a crop top. I honked my horn and caught her attention. She ran to the car and I couldn't help but notice how her small titties bounced a little.

"Hi Daddy!" She giggled. I smiled at her and drove off to an ally. "This is gonna be our last time doing this. K?" I told her. She nodded and began taking her clothes off. I slid my pants and boxers down. Once she was undressed, she crawled onto my lap and aligned herself with my dick and slid down slowly.

-SKIP-

I stumble into the house and up the stairs to find Stokeley sitting on the bed. He looked so drained but I'm tired as fuck so Ima just go to sleep. "Jahseh?" I heard Stokeley asking for me. "Yea?" I responded. "Why are you doing this to me?" His voice cracked. "I don't know. I really have no idea." I told him. "Why are you doing this to me? You know in 1 million years I'd never do anything like this to you but here you are doing it to me without having a reason. What did-" I cut him off.

"Why are you trying to guilt trip me like you're not a whore?!" I raised my voice. "Guilt trip you? How am I guilt tripping you? I'm trying to get an explanation out of you!" He raised his voice. "I am a grown man and I don't need to explain myself to you." I told him. "Um, yes you do! We're in a relationship incase you forgot cause you been fucking other bitches! You a lame ass no good nigga that I wish I never even fucking met!" That shit hit me.

"Don't ever say some shit like that to me again. I know I hurt you and I understand why you're mad but don't ever say shit like that. You are the main reason I'm still alive and you just gonna sit there and basically say you hate me?" I told him. He just stared at me blankly. I really couldn't make out any emotion from him. "We need to take a break." He said. I felt the world crumbling underneath me. My heart shattered in 1 million pieces. "No. We can talk this out. Come sit." I pleaded. He just shook his head. I ran up to him and hugged him.

"No! We can get through this together. Please!" I looked at him. He just shook his head. He pursed his lips while tears ran down his cheeks, still shaking his head. "No! I can't just let you keep treating me like this, Seh! I just need a tiny break from us. Go club out. I just need a week." He assured me. I looked down because he was right. He needed a break from me. "Ok." I told him. "Thank you." He sighed. I hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you." I whispered in his ear.

566
i ain't been in here for a long time
✞f𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*