𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟
I thanked the bartender for my drink and walked away. It's been like 5 days since me and Jah took our break and honestly after tonight, I want him back. I watched as people danced to the music. I walked around until I seen a fine dark skin watching me. He smiled and walked towards me. His shiny diamond grills sparkled and his chain sparkled in the light as well. "What's yo' name, lil baby?" He asked me. "Stokeley, what about you?" I smiled. "Call me Kirk." He smiled. (YOU KNOW ITS BABY NIGGA- sorry)

"Say, you fine as fuck. Why you here all alone?" He asked. "Well I'm not alone anymore." I smiled at him. "But me and my mans is on a break and I just wanted to you know, have some fun. Get some dick and drink." I explained. He nodded. "That's why I'm here too. 'Cept Ion get dick I give dick." He licked his lips. "Perfect match. Whatchu say?" He asked while holding his hand out. "Sure." I answered and placed my hand in his while taking a sip of my drink. He walked us out to an all black Mercedes-Benz. He opened my door and closed it. I put on my seatbelt and he walked around the car and opened his door.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked. "Let's go to the store then to your place." I told him. "Ight." He said. He drove off and the radio played softly. I was looking out the window until I heard what sounded like Jahseh on the radio. "I should've let you know, that you're my only one. I know you're feeling numb. I fuck you til' you cum." His voice is so beautiful. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I picked it up and unlocked it. It was a text from Jahseh. I didn't change his name cause that would be unnecessary.

Baeeee🥰💕

I love you. Stay safe and please call me when you make it to your place.

Of course babe. And I just heard you on
the radio. Is that song new or something?

Yea

I loved it and I love you. Bye💕

Bye🖤🖤

I turned my phone off and put it back in my lap. We pulled up to the store and got out the car. We walked in the store and I went to the candy aisle and grabbed some sour patch kids and some airhead extremes. I found Kirk and we walked up to the counter and put our stuff on it. "That will be $8.57" The cashier told us. He gave her the money and we left. We drove off and about 5 minutes later we pulled up to a big ass house. "Damn. You live here?" I asked. "Yea." He said. "What you do? Sell crack?" I asked. "No nigga. I rap." He laughed. "Oh." I laughed.

We walked in his house and he lead me to a nice room. I felt him come up from behind me and snake his hands around my waist.

A/N: I've never seen them be shipped or anything before so i tried something i've never seen.

DASLUMPGOD SMUT WARNING ⚠️

I leaned my head back into the crook of his neck as he unbuckled my belt. He turned me around and kissed and sucked on my neck. He pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on the floor. I laid on my back on his bed and propped my upper body up with my elbows as I watched him take his shirt off. He walked towards me and leaned above me with both of his hands beside me. We made out for a little before he leaned back up and unbuttoned my pants. When he took off my pants and underwear, he took his off as well. "You ready?" He asked.

I nodded. He slowly pushed in and began with slow thrust. Then he started speeding up. I was moaning and he kept grunting. He was good but Jah was way better. That's when he hit a certain spot. "Jah!" I moaned. He kept thrusting in and out. "Fuck, Khalick baby." He groaned. I was moaning and gripping the bed sheets as he choked me slightly with his right hand and held himself up with the left. He put his thumb in my mouth and kept his other fingers under my chin.

I sucked on his thumb and swirled my tongue around it while looking him in the eyes. His strokes went deeper and it felt amazing. "Oh my gosh." I moaned. I threw my head back and came. He just kept thrusting into me and it drove me insane. A few thrusts later, he pulled out and nutted on my stomach. We caught our breath and he went to get a warm wet rag and wiped my stomach. He threw the rag in a basket and laid beside me. He placed the blanket on us and we went to sleep.

837
Thank you all so much for 5K reads💕🌟
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*