𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

Jahseh brought some clothes to my house last night. We were doing just fine. He wanted to come over while my mom was on a business trip and I wanted him over too. That was a mistake.

5 minutes ago

"Who the fuck is Jay?!" Jahseh stormed in the kitchen. "Who?" I asked. He stomped towards me and put my phone in my face. "Who the fuck is that? Gonna say some 'I love you Jay' like what the actual fuck?!" He said, mocking our texts. "Why the fuck were you going through my phone?" I asked. "Because I can. But it doesn't matter right." He said. "Yes it does. Relationships need trust. Do you not trust me?" I asked. "I don't fucking know. You're kinda fucking texting a boy while we're in a relationship telling him you love him." He raised his voice.

"I'm done." I said calmly. "Done with what." He asked. "I'm fucking done with you. I'm done with this relationship. I'd rather go back to being an antisocial depressed kid than be with a fucking lunatic like you." I shouted. He dryly chuckled while looking down, sticking his tongue in his cheek. "Is that how you really feel." He asked while looking up at me, squinting his eyes. "Yes. Now get the fuck out." I said. He nodded before walking away. I followed him as he grabbed his phone off the couch and opened the door. "I love you, Stokeley Goulbourne. Forever." He said before opening the door and walking out. Tears slowly fell down my cheeks. I didn't mean it.

Now

I was about to walk away before I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door seeing it was Jah. "Forgot my clothes." He said. I nodded. We stared into each others eyes intensely. He slowly leaned down and cupped my face. I leaned in. We kissed and it was so soft and slow. Full of passion and love. The kiss got more heated as I cupped his face and opened my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won. He picked my up as we still kissed. He shut the door with his foot and lead us to the door.

371 words
Short? Yes
Smut? Soon
Hotel? Trivago
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^