𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I walked through the aisle, looking for a pregnancy test. I've been having symptoms but I don't think Jahseh has noticed yet. I've been craving weird shit and I've been throwing up in the morning. I feel like shit and I'm nervous. I'm too young to be pregnant. I finally found some pregnancy tests. I grabbed one and made my way to the cash register. "Hello!" The cashier greeted me. "Hi." I replied kindly. She scanned the pregnancy test and gummy worms for Jahseh, then placed them in a baggy. I gave her the money and she handed me my change.

"Thank you! Have a wonderful day." She smiled. I smiled and left. I got in the car and drove back to Jahseh's house.

-SKIP DRIVE-

I unlocked the door and shut it behind me. "I'm back!" I yelled throughout the house, placing my car keys on the coffee table. I heard mumbling and shuffling upstairs. I made my way up the stairs and turned the corner to Jahseh's room. I tried twisting the knob but the door was locked. "Open the door." I told him. "Ok! Hold on!" I heard him shout. I rolled my eyes and waited. "Jahseh, if you don't open this damn door!" I shouted. He finally opened the door.

I walked passed him, noticing he was sweating. "Why is the window open?" I questioned. "Because I was hot." He panted. "It feels fine to me." I told him. "Because the windows open." Why this nigga acting suspicious. My eye twitched at the thought of him cheating on me. "Whatever. Here's your gummy worms." I threw them at his sweaty torso and made my way to the restroom. I read the directions and took it out the box. 

y'all know what happens. 10 minutes later.

I got off the toilet seat and looked at it. Pregnant. I screamed and yanked the door open. "What?" Jahseh panicked. I jumped up and down and ran to Jahseh. I gave him the pregnancy test. A smile slowly grew on his face. He engulfed me in a tight bear hug. "I can't wait to start a family with you." He whispered in my ear. I nodded rapidly and we pulled away. He kissed me roughly, yet passionately. Tears streamed down my face. We pulled out of the kiss and he placed his hands on my face, rubbing away my tears with his thumb. "Why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm just so nervous and a little excited. I don't think I can handle all of this." I said. "Hey, we got this. We're in this together, ok?" He asked. I nodded and smiled. "I'll schedule you an appointment for tomorrow and I'll take you. I will be with you every step of the way. This is our baby." He said. I nodded and kissed him on the lips. "I fall in love with you more and more everyday." I cooed softly.

chapters are getting shorter and shorter. y'all not voting which i'ma need y'all to do.
493 words
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*