𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I walked into Jahsehs house. The project is due in 3 months and we're making progress. I walked in and heard Jahseh and Jenesis arguing. "I didn't fucking take your phone!" I heard Jenesis yell from the kitchen. She walked out of the kitchen before waving at me. I smiled and waved back. I heard huffing behind me so I quickly turned around to see Jahseh looking mad as ever. "Why the fuck are you lying? It was right beside you on the couch before I got up, now it's gone. I know the shit didn't fucking walk away!" Jahseh yelled at Jenesis angrily.

Jenesis pinched the bridge of her nose before calmly asking, "Did you look in the cushions?" "What?" Jahseh asked, I guess he didn't hear her. "Did you looking in the fucking cushions?!" She shouted while looking at Jahseh. He looked up at the ceiling before slowly walking to the couch. He lifted the middle cushion and his phone was laying right underneath it. He turned around to look at Jenesis before walking towards her trying to hug her. She swatted his hands away then stormed upstairs. "I'm sorry!" Jahseh shouted but she just kept walking.

He plopped down on the couch and sighed. I walked over to him and sat down beside him. I rubbed his bare back since he was only wearing red basketball shorts and a choker chain. "Why have y'all been arguing a lot lately?" I ask curiously. "I don't know. I wanna stop arguing but we just can't. We're starting to give up on this relationship." He said while looking at the floor with sad eyes. "I be damned if y'all break up. Arguments are part of every relationship. It makes the bond stronger and if you just throw it away like that, then you're not doing it right." I said honestly.

"You're right. When are you ever wrong about something Stokeley?" He asked while chuckling. "I can't remember the last time I was wrong." I said confidently. We walked up the stairs and into Jahsehs room. He opened the door and Jenesis was laying in his bed asleep. "I'm gonna go to sleep with her so you can stay here if you like." He said, towering over my short figure. I feel like I've been crushing on Jahseh but that won't last long cause he's with my bestie, Jenesis. I wouldn't do her like that over a boy.

"Yea, I'll stay." I said while looking up at him. "Ok, you can do whatever and my car keys are on the coffee table in the living room." He said while playing with the strings on my durag. "Ok, have a nice nap." I said before squeezing him in my arms and putting my head on his lower chest. He rubbed my back with one hand and hugged me with the other. "Bye, Stoke Poke." He said. "Bye, Seh Seh." I said. We released from each others arms and he walked in his room and I walked downstairs.

Filler.
Thanks for 1K🌎💕

507
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
*+^not proofread*+^