𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 (𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃)

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

Me and Jahseh were laying on his bed watching 'Rick and Morty'. "I'm thirsty. You want something to drink?" He asked. "Sprite please." I told him. He nodded and left the bed to get our drinks. While I was waiting, his phone vibrated. I was a little curious so I leaned over and grab my phone. The notification read, 'Pizza Hut'. This nigga don't even like pizza hut. I put my thumb on the button to unlock his phone but it didn't work.

I tried putting in his birthday and it worked. 'Next check up is on the 20th, be there.' the text read. "The fuck?" I whispered. I scroll up the messages and read. "Motherfucker." I said to myself. I slowly got up from his bed and grabbed his phone. I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where he was. "So that's what we doing? This whole time you been playing me? You for real?" I asked.

"What are you talking about?" He asked. "You know exactly what the fuck I'm talking about!" I shouted. "If I did then why woul-" I cut him off by walking up to him and smacking him across the face. "Don't fucking play with me! Nigga, I gave you my heart and future to you and you just go and get some other bitch pregnant while I'm pregnant? It wasn't enough for you was it? Your greedy ass just wanted more!" I shouted. "You're worthless to me! All the pictures, the memories, all of it! Worthless! I fucking hate you!" I shouted.

I wasn't even sad, I was angry. He just stood there and stared at me. "Why you not talking? Cat got your tongue, little bitch? Huh? Say something!" I shouted. He just stared at me, a tear streaming down his cheek. "You can't cry! You did this!" I shouted. I started slapping and punching him. "Fuck you!" I shouted. He grabbed my wrist and held them together. I screamed in frustration and thrashed my arms, trying to escape his grip.

"Stop!" He shouted. Slowly, I gave up. "Please let me go." I said as calmly as possible. "I'm sorry, please." He pleaded. "Please what? You deadass just got me pregnant then get another bitch pregnant and expect me to stay? You're delusional, Jah." I chuckled dryly.

He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back, knowing this will be our last. He pushed me against the wall and deepened the kiss. Slowly, he pulled away. "I love you. It may not seem like it now because my actions but, I love you. I don't love her. I'm sorry." He spoke. "Good to know." I said pettily and moved away from him. I went to his room and grabbed the things I brought with me. "Goodbye, Jahseh." I said before opening his front door and walking out.

I got in my car and put my bag in the passenger seat. "Fuck him. We not alone." I said, rubbing the little bump in my stomach. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number I haven't talked to in a minute. I placed the phone to my ear and waited for him to pick up. "Cmon, Cmon, Cmon." I whispered to myself. He finally answered the phone. "Hi Stokeley!" He answered. "Hi J. Listen, I'm going through some rough shit right now and I really need your help. Can I crash it with you for a couple months. I know I haven't talked to you in a minute b-"

He cut me off, "Of course. Same address. I'll be waiting on the porch." "Ok. Thank you so much." I thanked him. "No problem. I love you." He said. "I love you too. Bye." I said then hung up. "Here we go." I said and started the car. I look up to see Jahseh staring at me from his door. I shake my head and pull out his driveway, leaving.

¿¡THE END!?
SEQUEL COMING: !5/17/20¡
(A/N: THANKS FOR 8K BUT SADLY, THIS IS OVER. THE JOURNEY WAS GREAT. BYE!!)
SINCERELY, -BICDICK-💕