𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

Jahseh and I haven't spoken to each other in about a week. I've seen him walking around school with multiple different girls. It's like he forgot we were even together. When I woke up after that night, I was alone. No noise came from downstairs except for the patter of Pup's paws. I cried. I feel like he just used me for his sexual needs. It hurt honestly. He doesn't even look in my direction. It's like I never even existed to him. I thought he would be there for me. I thought he loved me. He lied. I literally only have 1 person who cares about me which is Jenesis.

She came over and helped me get through some of this pain. She laughed with me, cried with me, ate with me, she was just down for me. I rolled over in my bed and rubbed my stomach looking at the wall. I closed my eyes before hearing my phone ping. I reached over and grabbed it. I looked at the lock screen.

Babiii🥰💓
I'm sorry.

I wanted to text him back so bad. I miss him so much. I decided to text him back. This is just one bump in the road. It'll get better. Right? I unlocked my phone and texted him.

Stinkaa😍❤️
Come over.

Babiii🥰💓
Bet.

I closed out my phone and grabbed some shorts and a tank top to take a quick wash up. I went downstairs to unlock the door incase he comes before I get out the shower.

Skip Shower

I got dressed and put on some deodorant then walked out the bathroom to see Jahseh laying on my bed with his legs dangling off the ledge. "I missed you." He said. "Doesn't look like it." I responded smartly while putting my clothes in the hamper. "I know it doesn't." He told me while sitting up to look at me. "Then why would you say you missed me?" I asked curiously as I turned off my bathroom light. "Because I did miss you." He said. "Jahseh." He doesn't make any sense.

"What?" He asked. "How did you miss me? You walked around with multiple girls all in one week, you ignored my whole existence forever and more, you didn't even sit next to me like usual so please tell me. How the fuck did you miss me?" I asked, yelling while on the verge of tears. "Because you make me feel something I've never felt. You make me weak every time I see you. I'm crazy for you but I can't accept that." He yelled in frustration.

He ran his fingers through his lengthy black and yellow dreads. I stared at him in shock as he paced around the room. He paused and walked towards me. He stopped right in front of me and looked down into my eyes. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his hands on my ass. "I truly am sorry. I never meant to hurt you. It's just after that night, I felt something I've never felt before and it scared me. I'm sorry on how I acted. Tell me what I can do for you to forgive me, Stinka." He told me.

"I forgive you baby. Just don't ever do that shit again." I told him sternly. "I gotchu." He said. He leaned down to kiss my lips. We stood there for a minute before he pulled away. He carried me to my bed and laid me down on my back. He kicked off his shoes and jeans then took his shirt off. He hopped in bed and and placed his head in between my legs and wrapping his arms around my thighs. "Goodnight Stinka." He said, calling me my pet name. "Nigh Nigh PooBear." I responded, placing my one of my hands in his dreads and the other in his free hand.

650
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^