𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

*Time skip 4 months cause it's taking too long*

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟
"Jahseh's been acting weird lately." Jenesis told me. "What you mean by that?" I asked curiously. "He been more distant and not wanting to be as affectionate with me." She told me while looking at the floor. I can agree with her, he has been weird lately. He keeps looking at me weirdly and been more cuddly with me. "You want me to ask him about it?" I asked her. Honestly, I love their relationship and I try to keep it together cause I don't wanna see them split up.

"Please do." She told me before letting out a shaky sighing. "It's ok, I'm here for you sis." I told her. I put my drink down and went to hug her because she looked like she was about to cry. "I just feel like he doesn't love me anymore, Stokeley." She lightly sobbed in my chest. "He- whats going on?" Jahseh walked in the room. "I need to talk to you." I told him. I rubbed Jenesis' back, signaling that I needed to get up. She let go and I walked over to Jahseh. I stepped outside the door and shut it, and we walked downstairs, into the living room.

"What's been going on with you lately?" I asked him. "What you mean?" He asked, tilting his head. "I mean why you been looking at me like you been for the past week, why are you not showing love and affection to Jen, why you been cuddling with me a lot? That type of stuff." I told him. "You really wanna know?" He asked, taking a deep breath. I nodded and looked him in his eyes. "I like you." I became stiff. "Hol up. Run that back, Turbo. What you just say?" I asked confused.

"I, Jahseh Onfroy, like you." He told me again. "You can't do this to Jenesis." I told him, starting to worry. "I don't know what to do Stokeley." He told me. "Well, I think it's better you tell Jenesis now instead of keeping her and leading her on." I told him. I can't believe he would do this though. I hope this doesn't end my friendship with Jenesis. We walked up the stairs and into the room. Jenesis was fiddling with her fingers before she looked at up at us.

We both looked guilty as fuck, especially me and I ain't even do anything. "Well..." She trailed off, waiting for an answer. "Jenesis, I love you but," He let out a sigh and looked down before saying "I like boys now." She looked surprised. "You like Stokeley, don't you?" She asked. I hope she's not mad. "Y-Yes." He stuttered, tears streaming down his cheeks slowly. "It's ok Jah." She said while wiping his tears and giving him a sad smile with tears running down her face too.

"You mean it?" He asked. "Yes, you two are perfect for each other." She looked at me and smiled. "I'm not mad at you Stokeley." She laughed. "Thank God." I said, releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding in. "Hopefully we can all still be friends?" I asked. They looked at eachother before nodding. I smiled happily. They're the only friends I have and the only friends I want.

"You better treat him right, Jahseh." She told him. "I will." He said while looking down at her. They leaned in for a final kiss. It was beautiful. They released slowly and said their goodbyes. "Bye Stokeley. I'll text you later." She told me. "Ok. Love you." I told her while hugging her. "I love you too." She told me before letting go. We watched her walk out door and leave.

"Do you feel the same?" Jahseh asked while looking down. It took me a minute before I realized what he was talking about. "Yes. I've liked you for a minute now, actually." I told him truthfully. "Really?" He asked me, surprised. "Yes." "Well, will you be mine?" He asked. I walked up to him and hugged him. I stood on my tippy toes and whispered 'no' in his ear. He pushed me off of him and he looked angry.

"Stop fucking playing." He said madly. I started laughing at his reaction. I calmed myself down before saying "I'm playing. Of course." I told him. He ran up to me and picked me up. He gave me light kisses all over my face. I laughed and hugged him. Hopefully, this is better than last time.

A/N: I'm sorry. For those that read my imagine yesterday in my other book, I didn't forget to update. It's just I had a lot of homework to do. Btw go read my imagine book, "Slumptacion Imagines."

760
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^