𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱

3 weeks later

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

"Are you sure you're ok baby?" Jahseh asked, rubbing my back in a circular motion. I nodded before throwing up a bit more in the toilet bowl. Once I felt I was finished, Jahseh carried me out of his bathroom and to his bed. "Hold on." He said while laying me down gently onto his bed. He came back with a warm rag and folded it and placed it on my forehead. I looked up at him and smiled. "Thank you." I whispered. "No problem." He said. "Here, get some rest and I'll order you some food." He told me. I nodded and pulled the blanket over me, going back to sleep.

𝙹𝚊𝚑𝚜𝚎𝚑 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

I smiled at him, watching him drift off. Once I felt he was actually asleep, I quickly got up and went to the bathroom downstairs. I pulled my phone out and responded to Geneva's messages.

Wtf you mean you pregnant?? We
only hooked up like 5 times??

Well did you wear a
fucking condom those
5 times..?

I don't know

Fucking dumbass

Aye bitch, don't get it twisted. You
just a hoe.

Fuck you mean I'm just
a hoe?

You just a hoe..ain't no other way
to put it if we being honest 😳🤷🏽‍♀️

First off, I ain't no mothafucken
hoe.

Gtfo out my messages bitch.

Fuck you Jahseh. I hope yo faggot
ass boyfriend find out you a
cheating ass hoe

Why tf you still texting me..

I ran my fingers through my dreads. My stomach was twisting and churning. I felt sick. I wiped the sweat off my forehead and splashed water on my face. "Calm down, Jahseh. Everything is ok. It's all good. Stokeley will understand. Right?" I muttered to myself. I shook my head and dried my face before exiting the bathroom.

I called Little Caesars and ordered a cheese pizza. I walked upstairs and into my room to let Stokeley know what we're eating. "Hey, baby?" I rubbed his stomach softly. "Hmm?" He responded, eyes still closed. "I ordered us a cheese pizza, is that alright?" I asked soothingly. He nodded his head. "Thank you." He smiled. "No problem." I said.

As I waited for the pizza, I was thinking about this whole situation. How can I be such a dumbass? I done fucked my whole relationship up with the love of my life and once he finds out, he'll most likely leave me. I mean, I do deserve it. I can't sugarcoat this at all because it's my fault. Got to own up to your responsibilities some day. I think I should tell him instead of having him figure out on his own.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door downstairs. I grabbed the money and made my way downstairs. I opened the door to be met with a short boy with a load of piercings in his face. "Cheese pizza sir?" He asked. I nodded and handed him $6.82. "Thank you sir. Have a nice day." He smiled kindly and walked off. I waved and walked back into the house.

I walked up the stairs and placed the box on the nightstand in my room. I went back downstairs to get us both a bottle of sprite. I walked upstairs and into my room and put the drinks on the desk. "The pizzas here." I woke Stokeley up. He yawned and sat up. I placed the box in the middle of the bed and handed him his drink. "Thank you." He smiled brightly. I smiled and hugged him. "You're welcome."

599
Vote
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*