𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚢𝚜 𝚙.𝚘.𝚟

Jahseh and Aiden were sitting on the couch, playing GTA V. Aiden played as Jahseh watched. I was sitting on the loveseat by myself on my phone. Aiden seems like an interesting kid. He seems so energetic and it's just so precious. Today is the day that we have to take Aiden back and I'm honestly gonna miss him.

I know Jahseh will miss him more than me though. They haven't left each other since Aiden got here. They play fought, played games, and just been having fun all week. I love how they have such a nice relationship together. My brother hates my guts but that's alright. I still love him even if he doesn't love me.

Jahsehs phone vibrated between him and Aiden. They both looked down at the screen and sighed. I'm guessing it was Ms.Cleo. "I don't wanna leave Seh Seh." Aiden pouted. "It's ok, you'll be back over here soon." Jahseh said while rubbing his hair. They got up and Aiden went upstairs to get his bag.

"I'm gonna miss him so much Stokeley." He told me while walking towards me. He let out a shaky sigh before I stood up and hugged him. "Me too Jahseh, but it's ok. He'll be back soon." I told him, trying to boost him up some. He nodded as a tear rolled down his caramel colored cheeks.

"Don't cry." I told him. I wiped his tear with my thumb as he still hugged me. "Thank you Stokeley. You help me up when I'm down and I'm so thankful for that." He told me while smiling at me. "Aww. I love you more than ever, Jahseh." I told him.

Aiden came down the stairs with his bag. He looked so sad, it made me sad. We left and got into the car. I let Aiden sit in the front with Jahseh since he's leaving. They got in the front seats and Jahseh drove us off into the beautiful Florida sunset. It was quiet, except for the soft singing of Jahseh on the radio and Aidens sniffles.

We pulled up to Ms. Cleo's house. Aiden and Jahseh grabbed each other into a big hug. "I'll miss you bubba." Jahseh said, trying not to cry. "I love you Seh Seh. I miss you more." I heard Aidens little voice say. Jahseh and Aiden got out the car and I got out to move to the passengers seat.

I recorded them as they walked to the door. Jahseh got on his knees and hugged Aiden tightly. Aiden hugged him too while he cried. They let go and Jahseh knocked on the door. Ms. Cleo took Aiden inside and shut the door. Jahseh slowly put his head down and walked off. He kicked over a pumpkin with a lot of force. He screamed "Halloween's over, bitch!" Before walking off, pissed. He got in the car and drove off quickly.

"Slow down, Jahs-" He cut me off. "Slow down? No. That bitch got me fucked up. Not even gonna fucking say hello to me. You're own son? What the fuck!" He started yelling, tears streaming down his face. "Please Jahse-" He cut me off again. "No Stokeley. She does this on purpose. She knows how much I love him. My own mother fucking hates me. Why does she hate me?" He asked before completely breaking down.

He quickly pulled over and into a Wendy's parking lot. He had his head on the wheel while crying, as I rubbed his back and whispered softly into his ear. "It's ok. You're fine. She doesn't hate you." I whispered over and over again to him so he knew. "Get the fuck off me." He yelled at me. It was more aggressive. I looked at him in shock.

"I'm just trying to hel-" He cut me off for the 3rd time. "I don't need your help, bitch. I fucking hate you." He shouted in pure anger. It's like something took over him. I know this isn't him. It's the old him. "Where's your medicine." I asked. "Fuck that medicine and fuck you." He shouted.

"What did I do." I asked, hurt. "You're in my life Stokeley." He said before he raised him arm, balling his fist. He was about to bring it down before his face softened. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. They were full of regret. "I'm so-" I cut him off. "Take me home, Jahseh." I told him. "I'm sorry Stokeley. It's jus-" I cut him off again like he cut me off. "Take me home." I raised my voice. He sighed before starting the car and driving me home.

Filler🤍🦋
780
𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥
^*+not proofread+*^
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
A/N: Ima just stop saying when Ima update stuff. Sorry y'all.