8

Phoenix King Harris

"Phoenix come here" Nariah yelled from the room. I got up off the couch and walked to the back. Pushing the door back, Nariah is sitting in the edge of the bed in her bra and panties.

"Wassup" I said leaning against the doorframe and trying to keep my eyes on her face. Damn she look sexy as hell.

"Come here" she smiled "Don't be scared"

I smiled and shook my head, walking over to her. She stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. She kissed me in a way I ain't never been kissed before.

I slid my hands from her back to her ass and squeezed it hard. I picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist, not breaking the kiss. Laying her down, my hand immediately went between her legs and she was soaked.

"Damn you ready for me huh?" I asked while playing with her clit. She moaned softly and started to grind against my fingers.

"Always baby"

I peeled off her bra then her panties before attacking her neck and rubbing my dick head against her clit. "Just put it in please"

How could I go against baby girl?

I pushed myself inside her. Damn she so tight. I tried to go slow and take my time but I couldn't. My strokes became harder and deeper. Her nails were deep in my back an her moans got louder.

"Phoenix" she moaned biting her bottom lip "Please don't stop"

I kissed her lips and slowly pulled away with her bottom lip between my teeth "who's is it baby girl"

Her back arched off the bed "Its all yours"

Waking up this morning, I felt something heavy as hell on my chest. Making a nigga breathing hard and shit.

"Nariah get up" I groaned. This girl must not know she heavy.

"No stop" she whined, slightly moving. I got morning wood and she twitching and shit.

"If you gon stay, stop moving" I mumbled. I shouldn't have say nothing cause her hardheaded ass moved. Her pussy pressed all against my dick and I can't take it. I gently pushed her off and stood up, fixing my dick.

Nariah rubbed her eyes and smirked "Sorry I ain't know you was hard" she chuckled. I flashed her a fake smile which caused her to laugh. Then me. "Why do guys wake up hard?" She asked walking into the bathroom.

"The hell kinda question that is?" I chuckled brushing my teeth.

She shrugged "Just a question. I always wanted to know why"

"I wake up hard when I have a freaky ass dream"

"I thought it was cause the pee is l- never mind" she said when I gave her a crazy look.

I bust out laughing and finished my morning hygiene before going into the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets and couldn't find food. "So what dream did you have?" Nariah asked walking into the kitchen.

I chuckled "Don't worry about all that. Just know I plan on making it happen soon" I said not looking her way.

"Did it have to do with me?" She asked, biting her bottom lip. Damn, she must not know I'll bend her over right her and change her walk.

I shrugged " Ion know. If it is, you'll find out soon"

She sucked her teeth and laugh. She turned and look in the cabinets behind her for anything to beat. My eyes slowly ran up her body. Starting at her long legs then her nice ass thighs and don't get me started on that ass. Her lower exposed back to her tittie poking out her bra on the side. Then I caught her eyes.

Fuck she caught me. I played it off real smooth and smiled a little then looked away.

In the back of the cabinet, she found the last little bit of food that was in the house. Kraft Mac and cheese. Using the last bit of milk, that was our breakfast.

"I gotta tell you something baby girl." I said referring to Lucky and her mom. "Its about your mom"