20

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

Waking up, I looked out the room window to see the sun wasn't out but it was coming. So its probably 6 in the morning. I walk to the bathroom and do my morning hygiene before walking into the living room.

Damn, I need to clean up. The walls were getting dirty, the floor dirty, dust on everything. This is crazy. I ain't look in the kitchen cause I was scared of how it'd look.

"Babe" I said shaking Phoenix "Baby"

"Hm"

"I'm getting a few dollars out the safe to go get some cleaning things"

"Iight"

I went through my things and found a purple hoodie, skinny jeans and Nike slides. I grabbed $50 out the safe and grabbed the car keys.

I know Wal-mart we be all night ass is open so that's where I went.

Times like this is when I can really think about myself and my life. Growing up, I never clicked with girls. Either they didn't like me cause I was skinny and thought I was the shit which wasn't true, or cause I clicked with their boyfriends and they thought I was trying to fuck them.

Elementary school was good for me. I vaguely remember my dad being around but other than that it was good. Middle school was when I started getting into fights. The first 2 fights I was in, I lost cause I never fought before. But believe any fight after that, I whoop some ass. I might not have won every fight but the girl did leave some cuts and bruises.

High school, I secluded myself from everyone. I didn't have time for drama or fighting. Claiming to be a grown ass woman but going around fighting everyone over petty drama, that's a contradiction.

Being alone for most of my life then finding Phoenix, I can't even really understand how that happen but I like it.

I've naturally grown closer to him over these last few months. I felt like I've known him for my whole life instead of 7 months.

After leaving Walmart, I drove back home and changed into some house booty short, a sports bra and knee high socks.

I put bleach and water in a spray bottle.

I started in the bathroom. I sprayed the whole bathroom from the tub and walls to the counter and toilet then put A jack everywhere.

I had siriusXM playing while I cleaned the kitchen spotless and then the living room. I wipes down the walls in the kitchen and living room before going back to the bathroom and cleaning that up.

After all that, I took a nice hot shower then started breakfast. "You cleaned up?" Phoenix asked walking into the kitchen in just boxers.

"Yea, you hungry?" I asked. He nodded went through the Wal-mart bag on the counter. "Its just snacks"

He took out some life saver gummies and walked into the living room.

----------

"You ever thought of going to college?" Phoenix asked while eating.

"Yea I did. I wanted to be a paralegal"

"Why didn't u go?" He looked at me.

I shrugged "Things don't always go as planned baby"

"If you still want to go, I won't stop you. Ion want to hol' you back from your dreams"

"You're not Phoenix. If I still wanted to go to school, I would be there. I just don't think college is for me" I said "Originally I was only going cause my mom wanted me too"

He nodded his head "Well you remember when you said you wanted to go to the beach?" I nodded " Since its been all work and no play, we can go today"

I smiled and climbed over to him and straddled him "Straight?"

"Straight. And I got us tickets to the carnival tonight. So when we get home, we get dressed and go"

"When did you get them?"

"Don't worry about all that, now get put your bathing suit on so we can dip" I got up off his lap and went to shower then put on my black and gold 2 piece. "Damn baby" I heard behind me.

"Phoenix chill" I laughed and continued to pack the beach bag. He put his hands on my hips and pushed his lower half into me "Move"

He ignored me and started kissing and sucking on my neck. His hand went between my thighs and he slowly rubbed on my clit. I tried not to moan and ignore his movements but damn.

"Don't hold it in" he mumbled against my neck. He turned me around and picked me up, then laid back on the bed leaving me on top. I leaned down and kissed him passionately while rubbing his abs.

Phoenix put his hands on my ass And squeezed it gently before rocking me so I could grind on him. Tired of the teasing, I sat up and untied my top and bottoms, then stood to my feet while he took off his pants and boxers.

I grabbed a condom out the top dresser and opened it with me teeth, then slid of on his dick. Phoenix grabbed my waist and pulled me on top and put his dick at my entrance.

I slid down slow and when he was all the way in, I started to grind a little then bounce. Hearing Phoenix groan and the slapping of our skin let me know I was doing it right.

Phoenix pulled my face down and kissed me hard while squeezing my ass and grinding his dick deeper in me. I pulled away from the kiss as my moans got louder, his strokes got harder and my bouncing speed increased. "King king king" I moaned out.

His dick went stiff inside me and when his hand moved to rub my clit, I came long and hard with him.

After getting rid of the condom, i put his dick back in me and I fell against his chest breathing hard. His arms wrapped tight around me and he kissed my forehead. We didn't plan on falling asleep but that's what happen.