26

Phoenix King Harris

"How much shit we racked in fam?" Keair asked as we sat on the couch. We both pulled out all the money in our pockets. The only reason we came back is cause we ended up running out of shit to sell.

"Iight I got $6,711" I said.

"I got $6,017"

I ended up letting him keep all that shit. I already got shit put up and he was telling about how his mom trippin and shit. I went to check on baby girl and she was knocked out. It took me at least 10 minutes to wake her up so I know she was sleeping good.

"Just wanted you to know I'm home" I said taking off my hoodie and jeans. "You iight?"

"Yea"

"Iight go back to sleep. I'll be in the living room with Ky" she nodded slightly so I walked back in the living room to see Keair rolling up.

"You cool with me smoking?" He asked. I nodded and flopped on the couch "When the last time you hit?"

I was confused as fuck by his question. I ain't know of he meant fuck Nariah or the blunt.

"A blunt nigga . Not baby girl" he laughed, lighting up.

I laughed too "Oh shit, Ion know. Been a minute" I shrugged.

"Well here nigga. This that we was selling" I ain't never tried the weed I sell. I took the blunt from him and the first puff I took hit my ass hard. "Yea its all in the blood flow" he laughed.

"You dumb as fuck" I laughed hitting it again. A rotation started and I can admit I was blazed as fuck. Keair ended up passing out so I took my hungry ass in the kitchen and started snacking on some fruit loops.

When I finished the box, I dragged myself to the room. I stripped naked and climbed in behind Nariah. I started kissing her neck and grinding against her "Stop King" she mumbled, scooting away.

"Come on baby, just the head" I lied. I was about to deep stroke the fuck outta her.

"No"

I sighed and laid on my back. Not even 5 minutes later, I was out.

I woke up to loud ass yelling and talking. I know its Nariah and Keair talking but that other voice, Ion know. I stood up and put on some clothes, brushed my teeth then walked out. Keair sat in the lazy boy looking at this girl like he was in love while Nariah and her talked.

"Morning baby. This Janea, Jay this my boyfriend King" she introduced. I told her about people knowing my real name and shit. I shook hands with her then walked in the kitchen to get something to eat.

The fuck my fruit loops at?

"Nigga I found my wife" Keair said walking in the kitchen. I laughed "Dead ass. She beautiful and savage as fuck"

Janea is cute though. Her and Nariah look like twins except Janea got bigger titties and Nariah got more ass.

"She just finished telling the story about why she got put up. Her nigga hit her and she stabbed his ass. And she mad she ain't kill him" he smiled " I'm so in love"

I shook my head and finished cooking some pancakes, eggs and bacon while Keair told me about his plan to marry Janea.

"Here baby" I passed Nariah a plate and Janea then went to get mine. Nariah stood up, I sat down and she sat in my lap turned facing her sister. "When you got here?" I asked.

"About 2 hours ago" she smiled "I can't wait to start bussin nigga Nana"

"Relax Jay, you just got out for attempted. Maybe you should wait before you start cappin niggas"

"Naw" Janea shook her head "I'm going with y'all. What's the back story of why we killing these niggas?"

Nariah sighed and stood up, taking everyone plates and going in the kitchen. I took this time to explain everything. "So we working our way up to Lucky?" She asked as Nariah took a seat on my lap again.

"Yea, you know just to rack in some more shit" I shrugged "And since y'all helping, we'll split the money in 3s" Keair and Janea nodded "Baby yesterday while Ky and I were out, we heard about this party in downtown on Friday. Them niggas Ash, Karma and Chico gon be there"

"Who they?"

"Iight Ash is this up and coming nigga. He just got put on by Lucky about a year ago and been making big moves. Karma is Lucky brother and him and Lucky don't really get along. They just talk for business for any other reason, they can't stand each other. Chico been working with Lucky for about 10 years and they been all buddy buddy shit"

"They all gon be there?" Keair asked. I nodded.

"Why don't we just cap all them at once?" Janea asked.

"Is this a rare type thing? For them all to be in one place at the same time?" Nariah asked, again I nodded "Then let's pop em all" she shrugged.

"We can't in front of all them people. These nigga known by 9 so if they all there, 9 will be too. We gotta find a way to get them away from everyone and each other" I said more to myself. The only plan I can think of is using baby girl and Janea to seduce 2 and me and Keair catch the other one slipping but I know how Nariah feel about that shit and Ion want her feeling uncomfortable.

"Iight how about this. I'm sure they won't have body guards since they think they untouchable. So Nariah and Janea could play bartenders and put some shit in they drink and serve it. When they leaving , Keair goes after Chico, I go after Karma and y'all go after Ash" I said.

Nobody said nothing but its clear they thinking about it "Will I get to kill Ash?" Janea asked. I nodded "Then I'm in" she smiled.

"Me too" Keair said.

"Yea me too" baby girl said.