17

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

"I swear Nariah, if one of them nigga touch you the wrong way they gettin popped in front of every fuckin body"

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I leaned over the seat and kissed him "Who do I want?"

He sighed and squeezed my hand "Me. But Ion know if I could watch a nigga touch all on you." He shook his head.

"I know baby. I'll limit the touching but maybe you should stay out here and just watch out for me when I come out OK?"

He nodded his head and gently grabbed my chin, pulling me into a passionate kiss "I love you baby"

I rubbed his bottom lip with me thumb "I love you too." We said the prayer together and kissed the cross that hang around her neck.

"Be safe" we said together.

I stepped out the car and smoothed out my dress. It hugged my body tight and showed off my little curves and my round ass.

I slowly made my way inside the building and walked over to the bar. I'm not a drinker and I'm not about to start now. I asked for a water with a straw. The bartender passed it to me and I turned away, scamming the room looking for the biggest baller I'm the area.

I sipped my water like it was straight patron and my eyes stopped on someone. Huge ass diamonds in both ears, gold on top and bottom, more than 3 gold chains, a Rolex and a gold ring on every finger.

Bingo.

I set my drink on the bar behind me and stood up, walking over to Mr.Flashy. I didn't go anywhere near him. Men or should I say boys like that want to chase a woman not have them thrown his way.

I stood up against the wall and made it seem like I was looking for someone. I could feel his eyes on me so I slowly looking in his direction and when we locked eyes I smirked a little then walked off to the be again.

I looked at the selection behind the bar then was engulfed in a strong scent. "Can I buy you a drink?" I turned around and it was Mr. flashy. "I'm Rich by the way"

" I don't drink and I'm Lanna"

He smiled and looked me up and down "You're really beautiful Lanna. Come chill with me over in my section"

I looked past him and bit my bottom lip then shook my head "No it looks like you already have company"

He looked back at the many women already in his section "They can leave. They no where as important as you are"

I smiled but mentally rolled my eyes. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his area. He shooed away the woman and I took a seat next to him on the couch.

Rich and I had small talk about our personal lives. I made everything up as I went along and he basically spilled out his whole histroy. After awhile I started getting a little more touchy "Would you mind if we went somewhere a little more quiet?" I asked, leaning close to his ear as my hand slowly made its way up his thigh.

"What you want to do when we get alone?" He asked.

" Whatever you down for" I kissed the side of his mouth and rubbed his chest slowly "I'm ready when you are daddy"

In no time, we were making our way out the building and to his Phantom. "Oh nice car. Your name must fit you for a reason huh?"

He looked at me and smirked "You already know baby"

I looked across the parking lot until I spotted Phoenix car. He started it and just waited there. He's been looking out for me.

I settled in the seat and put my purse on the floor by my feet. The whole car ride, I made Rich feel like I want him. Touching him, kissing his neck, calling him daddy. He fell for all that.

We pulled up to a middle sized home and he parked in the driveway. "You live alone right?"

He looked at me as he stepped out the car "Why?"

I shrugged "I'm a loud person. That's all"

He laughed and threw his arm over my shoulder as we walked inside. Soon as he closed the door, I started kissing him. He's then worst kisser ever. He's too rough and sloppy. Maybe I'm saying that cause I'm used to Phoenix being slow and gentle with me.

Rich hiked up my dress and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Damn you wet for daddy huh?" He asked making his way upstairs and attacking my neck.

I'm not even wet, he probably felt my silk panties or something.

"I stay wet for you daddy" I moaned out.

"Imma have to make my official"

I rolled my eyes but replaced that with a smile as he threw me on the bed. I set my purse on the dresser and spread my legs.

"Hurry up daddy. I need you right now"

I watched as he pulled down his pants then boxers. Eh, he straight. He took off my dress and bra and panties in no time and was soon at my entrance. "Wait, condom" I said. He got off and I walked to my purse which was on the other side of the bed.

I looked back at Rich who had his eyes closed and strokes himself. I pulled out my gun and when he heard it click, his eyes shit open. "Get the fuck up and if you make another move, I'll blow your lil dick off"

His face showed fear as he got out the bed. I slipped on my panties them grabbed the bag I stuffed in my purse and forced him to show me were the safe is. "Open it bitch"

"Naw"

I shot him in the thigh and he fell to his knees as a scream of pain was let out "Open the fuckin safe" I yelled. He did as told and I shoved all hia drugs and money in the bag. "Is that all?" He nodded his head. I back handed him with my gun "Stop lying. Show me the other safe"

He limped his way to another room where there sat a bigger safe. He put the code in and again, I cleared everything out. "It was nice doing business with you" I said before letting 2 off in his head.

I rushed back to his room and picked up all my belongings then ran outside to see Phoenix waiting for me. "You good?" He asked as his eyes searched my body for any marks.

"Yea just go"