14

Phoenix King Harris

Its just going on 7 and the sun is just going down. I sent Nariah to get some soap, tissue and shit like that but she should be back soon. I only sent her out so I could set up the living room.

I turned off the lights and lit some candles. Pushed the sofa back a little and put some blankets and pillows on the floor. Then put some rose petals on the table and floor.

While I did that, the seafood Alfredo was cooking. I know Nariah love seafood.

After what she said in the car a few days ago, I've been thinking of something I could put together to prove to her I'm not going anywhere ever. Like I said to her, she the female sleeping in my bed with no frame with me every night, she the one that went a few days with nothing to eat with me, she the one that's been here with me every step. Not these hoes, so there no use to me.

Ain't nothing these hoes can give me honestly. Yea pussy, but Ion want that ran through, sloppy loose shit. I'll pass.

Nariah everything and the only thing I need. When I gave her my moms necklace, that was sealing the deal. She's been mine the day I gave it to her. Naw, she been mine before that just without a title.

I fixed 2 plates and carried them over to the coffee table before fixing some iced tea and putting it beside the food.

I heard the door knob jiggle and being pushed open "Baby" I met her at the door and grabbed the bags from her. "Why is it so dark in here?"

I ignored her question her question and kissed her passionately. She moaned against my lips and pulled me closer by my shirt. "What's that for?"

"Stop asking questions" I put the bags down and locked the door while Nariah walked into the living room "You like it?" I asked.

"Yea baby I love it" she smiled.

"Its not much b-"

"Stop. I hate when you do that. I'm not expecting a 5 star dinner or nothing like that cause I know about the situation we in. I'll be grateful for anything you do baby, big or small"

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. I kissed her forehead "That's why you my baby"

We walked over to the coffee table and sat down on the pallet. "So are you gonna tell me what this is for?" She smiled at me.

"Just cause you deserve it" I shrugged putting some food in my mouth. Nariah grabbed her plate and moved closer to me, throwing her legs over mine straddling me. "What you about to do? Feed me?"

She nodded and brought some food to my mouth. I did the same to her. We continued to feed each and have small talk.

After we ate, I helped Nariah wash the dishes. I stood behind her and put my hands over hers in the water. I occasionally kissed her neck and jawline until we finished.

"Nariah you wanna be my girl?" I asked. We're laying on the pallet cuddled up. Her heads on my chest and her legs are over mine. She lifted her head up and looked at me "I mean I've seen you as my girl for awhile but I ain't know if you knew you was my girl. Its cool if you ain't ready to make it official I guess. I could wait."

" Its cute how you ramble when nervous" she smiled. "Yea I'll be your girl"

I smiled at her and pulled her closer, for a kiss.

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

Things got headed quickly between Phoenix and I. I'm not complaining though. His soft lips found their way to my neck while his hands found their way on my thighs.

He started grinding into me, making me feel how hard he's getting. "King" I moaned out his middle name. Me calling out his name must have turned him on cause he groaned.

He lifted me up on his hips and pulled off my shirt then I pulled off his. He looked at me, not saying nothing just looking. His hand caressed my face, and he smiled a little before leaning in and kissing me, taking my breath away.

He laid me back down and kissed his way from lips down my neck until he was at my titties. "Arch your back baby" i did as told, causing my pussy to rub against his dick. A soft moan escaped my mouth. He unsnapped my bra from behind and threw it somewhere in the room.

His tongue came in contact with my nipple making me moan again. He swirled, flicked and nibbled over and over until he got both nipples hard as hell.

He came up and bit his bottom lip, looking down and me and grinding against me. "Damn, you so fuckin sexy" he mumbled as I run my finger tips over his abs.

When my fingers came to he top of his cargoes, I pulled at his belt and he let me unbuckle it. I pulled them down as far as I could before he pulled them completely off.

I pushed him on his back and climbed on top. Phoenix reached up and pulled hair out the bun it was in and pulled my head down for another breath taking passionate kiss.

His hands went to my waist and slowly made their way to my lower back then my ass. He gripped it hard then rocked me, making me grind on his already hard dick.

I couldn't stop the moans that continued to escape my mouth. The way Phoenix was making me feel is indescribable.

Phoenix slapped my ass hard making another mouth escape my mouth and him groan. He flipped back over and his face hovered over my pussy. He spread my legs and pushed his face between my thighs and pulled at my laced panties with his teeth.

"Stop teasing me" I moaned, grabbing the back of his head. He smirked and bit his lip, pulling my panties off and throwing them somewhere.

His tongue slid down my clit slow, making me shiver. Phoenix continued to do that then suddenly sucked on my clit while flicking his tongue up and down.

I felt slight pressure down there and looked down to see Phoenix pushing in a finger "It hurt?" He asked. I shook my head "You so tight baby" he said removing his finger and pushing in 2.

"Ah King" I moaned, digging my nails in his shoulder. He came up and started kissing my neck and lips.

"Like this ma?" He asked, going slower but hard. My back arched off the floor and my mouth opened a little letting out soft moans as I came on his fingers."Fuck" he mumbled.

My breathing slowed down after awhile and Phoenix started making his movements slow. After asking if he could further and me saying yes, he went to his room and returned with a Magnum.

He crawled back on top of me and I reached into his boxers, gently squeezing and stroking him. My small hands barely wrapped around him and I started to panic.

"Relax baby. I'll go slow iight?" I nodded "Let me know if it hurts"

I watched as he pulled off his boxers and slid on the condom. Yea it looked like he'd tear my uterus but he looked to sexy.

I felt his tip rub against my clit then being pushed into me. I closed my eyed tight as he pulled out and rub against my clit again.

When he pushed himself inside me, I gripped his shoulders tight. "Wait" I said. Phoenix stopped moving and once I was good, I told him to keep going.

After awhile, everything started to flow and the pain slowly went away. "King" I moaned, digging my nails in his lower back. "More"

And that's just what he gave me. His strokes got faster, harder and deeper. I came another 2 times before Phoenix let go.

His breathing was heavy and so was mine. After getting rid of the condom, he pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately.

"I love you" he said putting his forehead to mine and looking in my eyes.

"I love you too" I smiled.