Epilogue: Part 1 of 2

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

4 years later

"Mommy look" Kyron said, running into the room and shoving her painting in my face. "See, that's me, you and daddy. "

I looked at the picture and she drew 3 stick figures in front of our home. But my stick figure had a huge belly.

"What's that mama?" I asked, pointing at my stick figure.

"The baby" she smiled "My baby brother"

"That's right K. Where's daddy?"

"Office mommy" she yelled, running back into her room where her art studio is. In a honesty, for a 5 year old, Kyrons a good artist. Shit, way better than me. Whenever she's asked about her future, she says a artist.

I pushed myself off the bed and sighed heavily as I walked into Phoenix's office. I'm 7 months pregnant and this belly is taking a toll on my body.

My feet are swollen and my back hurts but this is the pregnant life.

"You busy baby?" I asked, slowly pushing his office door open. 4 years of being married to the love of my life, and everyday I fell like I'm falling deeper I'm love with him.

Phoenix looked up at me and smiled "Naw, come here" I waddled over to him and he pulled me down in his lap.

"You hungry? I made dinner already"

His hands roamed my huge belly as he placed soft kisses on my neck and jaw line "I'm good. You look like you gon pop" he chuckled.

"I know" I smiled "So what's the plan for Kyrons birthday tomorrow?"

"I already got everything planned but you think you can take her to the mall? The people need to come and set up"

"Yea I could. How long?"

"About an hour. If your feet start hurting, you better sit your ass down"

"I will daddy. I gotta go check on Ky." I stood up and felt a hard slap on my ass. Looking back, Phoenix had a smirk on his face "That's how we ended up with these 2"

"I know, I plan on makin more too."

"Yea, alright" I walked out his office and went 2 doors down to Kyron's room. She was sitting in her little chair, facing her huge drawing board.

I sat on her bed "What you drawing mama?"

"My family. This me, my husband and my baby. Just like you and daddy"

Phoenix King Harris

I watched as Nariah walked out my office and I smiled. She somethin else.

Its been 4 great years of marriage with my baby girl. I ain't think it would seem this perfect, but it is. We've had our ups and downs, but that's marriage.

Keair and Janea ended up having 3 kids together since they first met. I knew they were feelin each other, it was a matter of time.

Nariah and I gave up the dirty shit we was doing since we wanted a family. I can still see that thug inside her, and I still have that thug nigga in me. It'll always be here.

"Aye Marc, I decided to go out with the fam tomorrow. Just stop by and set everything up and can when you done" I said into the phone.

With Nariah being pregnant and all, she goes through certain shit like swollen feet. I know for a fact, if her and Ky having a good time, She won't sit when her feet swell so I'm going too.

"Iight man, that's cool. I'll be there around 10"

I hung up and the phone Nariah came back inside. She had on her silk robe and her hair was wet and in a sloppy bun.

"Ky's down for her nap" she said, locking the door behind her. I watched as she untied her robe and let it fall "And I'm horny" she bit her bottom lip.

I pushed away from the desk as she did that cute ass waddle. I let her unzip my pants, them pull my dick out my boxers.

She sat with her back to my chest and slid down my dick slow. A moan escaped her mouth. "Nariah" I groaned out, in a stern tone.

"Sorry" she moaned softly

Nariah moaned quietly as she bounced slow. I gripped her waist and bit down on her neck. That went one for about 5 minutes before she came.

She stood up and bent over my desk "Fuck me daddy"