16

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

"So this the plan. We're going to the cities were they'll be drug users"

"So what? Pompano, Deerfield and Deep side and Carol city?" I asked, feeding him some ice cream. He nodded his head.

"We staying in them cities for a few days, no more than a week so the police won't catch on you feel me? Instead of me dealin and u robbin, we both gon rob"

"But we'll make more money if you deal and I rob"

"I know but you don't know these cities like I do. Niggas don't give as fuck and will pop anyone. You know how I feel about you so I ain't havin nun of that shit. I know if we together ain't shit gon happens to you so we staying together. "

I fed him some more ice cream "I get it baby. When we get done with out here, can we move up to the people that work around Lucky?"

He nodded "Of course ma. We'll talk about that when we done with out here"

Our first stop was Deerfield. People out here known for only using weed so that's mostly likely what we about to be getting.

I sat down in a booth at McDonald's while Phoenix ordered us something to eat before we started. Minding my own business, a handsome dark skin took a seat in front of me. He smiled.

"Hey beautiful. I'm Dexter. What you doing sitting here all alone?" He asked. I can tell he got money just by looking at him. His gold Rolex, the diamond earring sitting in his ear, the golds in his mouth.

"I'm here with my boyfriend. And I'm Jessie" I smiled.

"He obviously ain't much of a boyfriend if he left you sitting here all alone" he said. I didn't say anything cause nothing was about to come out my mouth with the way he talking about Phoenix. "So can I get your number?"

"Sorry, I don't have a phone" i shrugged.

"Alright well there's a party over in Deep side tonight. You know where that is?" I nodded "Slide through later so we can talk"

"Will people like you be there?" I asked referring to money. He smiled again and nodded.

"Yea. So see you there?" I nodded as he stood up and walked off. Soon enough, Phoenix came to the table with the food and a mug on his face.

"Who the fuck was that nigga?"

"Relax baby. He was trying to holla at me but I ain't fall for it."

"Oh iight" he said nodding his head "He was about to get popped though. Real fuckin quick"

"Baby calm down. Who do I want?" I asked him.

"Me" he mumbled eating his fries. I move to his side of the table and kissed the side of his mouth.

"Then stop trippin. He ain't got shit on you. I love you"

"Love you too" he mumbled again. I smiled at him acting like a baby and played with his goatee.

"The dude was telling me about this party tonight. Apparently there's gonna be some big ballers there"

He smiled "What you thinking about doing?"

"I packed a few cute outfits. Maybe we could find a hotel and instead of hittin the streets, I could get all pretty and go. Seduce a few dumb asses and lead them to there house, rob them then kill them. But you'd have to follow. That's the only way I'd really feel safe"

He nodded and head slowly and fed me a fry "This could be practice for when we hit them niggas close to Lucky" he said more to himself "You sure u wanna do this?"

I nodded. "I'll carry my gun in my bag and after I'm done with one, I can change and go back for another until the party over"

"Well if you down then let's go. We can eat at the motel"