32

Phoenix King Harris

Its been about 2 weeks since we all found out that Nariah is Lucky's daughter and she been raising hell since. Yelling and cussin at everyone including me. The fuck I do?

"We about to go out to breakfast. Nariah you coming?" Keair asked. Here we go.

"Hell Naw ion want to go. Stop asking me dumb ass questions for I fuck up your shit"

I ain't say nothing. Last time I did, she got on me. I learned my lesson.

Keair shook his head and grabbed Janea hand, leading her outside. I sat my ass on the couch and ate my sandwich while Nariah went in the room.

When I finished eating and watching TV, I walked in the room. "Nariah you iight?" I asked. Her head snapped in my direction and she rolled her eyes then looked away. I chuckled. "Iight now."

"Shut up Phoenix" she mumbled.

"What was that?" I walked over to her.

"I said shut up. Always feel the need to say some shit when ain't nobody was taking to you"

By now I was all on her. I'm not about to argue with her but I know what would make her less tense and loosen up. I picked up her up and laid her on the bed.

"Phoenix move" she tried crawling away but I ain't having that. I pulled her dress up and ripped off her panties. "Phoenix I'm n- Mmm"

I spread her legs wide then pushed them back while sucking her clit and flicking it with my tongue slowly. I added a finger in her to make things better.

I know she been worried about this whole Lucky situation. That's why she been so snappy. Poor baby girl stressed out. And plus with the attitude she been having, I ain't been giving her nun.

I kept doing my job until she came in my mouth. I hovered over her face and kissed her "Thank you" she said breathlessly.

I chuckled and kissed her again "No problem ma"

-----------------

We got the whole plan set up with Lucky. Nariah will go see him and plan a dinner so they can talk. When the time comes, shell pretend her car broke down then ask Lucky to get her and we'll all just hop out and cap his ass. Ain't no need to torture him.

"OK I'm ready" Nariah said coming in the living room. I told her where the trap was so she could just go.

In order to do this, I had to go and buy us a phone. Galaxy S5.

"Iight be careful ma and call if anything happen" I said. She nodded and packed my lips before saying bye to Janea and Keair.

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

I made sure I had all my things before getting in the car and driving to Lucky trap. When I got there 2 big ass niggas started giving me a problem. "Go home lil girl"

I rolled my eyes "Just get Lucky" I said calmly. They laughed and quickly took out my Mace and went ham. "Excuse me" I stepped over them and walked through the dirty ass building until I came across a room that said Lucky.

I didn't even bother to knock. I walked in and took a seat across from him "Who the fuck are unable?" He asked. I guess I took to long for him because next thing I know, there's a gun in my face. "Who the fuck are you?" He yelled.

I pushed the gun out my face "Nariah" his face showed confusion and shock "Hey dad"