21

Phoenix King Harris

I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, my hands going right to Nariah lower back and ass. It was getting dark outside meaning we slept all damn day. "Baby girl wake up" I shook her slightly and when I felt her squeeze around me, I groaned. "Babe"

"Hm"

"Get up"

She ignored me so I just decided to stand up with her still in my arms and walk to the bathroom. I ran some bath water and got in, still inside her. "We missed the beach" she mumbled wrapping her arms aroundy neck.

"I know ma,we fell asleep"

"Can we still go to the carnival tonight?"

"Of course" When the water was high enough, I turned it off and started bathing both me and Nariah. She kept moving and every time she did, I groaned "Do you plan on letting me out?" I asked smiling at her.

She washed the soap off my chest "I like having you inside me though" she bit her bottom lip, looking at me with innocent eyes. I ain't have shit to say to that so I kept quiet. "You wanna know what my secret fantasy has always been?"

"What?"

"To have sex on a bed full of money" she blushed looking away. "I wanted to know if we could do that"

Instead of answering her question, I tapped her thigh for her to stand up. I opened the safe and pulled out a 7 bands then popped the rubbed band and tossed the money on the bed.

I hovered over Nariah with my dick at full attention. I rub the head against her wet clit and was about to enter until she stopped me. "But we were in doggie"

I smiled wide as fuck. I done let out a freak.

As she wanted, I flipped her over and she arched her ass up. "I ain't got no more condoms" I said rubbing myself against her wet clit.

"Just pull out" she moaned.

------------------

"Did I fulfill your fantasy?" I asked. She walked out the bathroom in her bra and panties and went looking for something to wear.

"Yea daddy. It was better than I expected it to be"

"So I'm daddy now?" I smirked.

She looked back at me and blushed "Keep puttin it down like been doin and you always will be"

I just shook my head and laughed. I pulled up my beige cargoes and went to brush my teeth while Nariah ironed my white Polo shirt.

See, when a nigga first started out dealin I had money out the ass. I bought name brand everything, dope ass bling and nice ass shoes. But the longer I sold drugs, the more money Lucky would ask for. First it was 80 20. Then 70 30. Eventually it was 30 on my part and 70 his part. All I had enough for was rent and food to last half the month.

I kept all my clothes and shoes but had to sell my jewelry for food. I just don't wear my nice shit when I'm put doin dirty cause that basically telling niggas to rob you.

I walked back in the room to see Nariah in a white Polo shirt, jeans with those rips in it and she was putting on her boats.

After I slipped on my shirt, I put on my boats and roughed up my hair. "After we leave the carnival we going to work?" She asked, fixing my shirt.

"You just wanna rob tonight or go after them niggas Lucky work with?"

"Just rob."

I nodded and rubbed her ass "Yea but you do know we gon have to get started on getting to Lucky real soon right?"

She looked up at me then my shirt again before nodding slowly "I just want to be sure I'm ready you know? I don't wanna go out to him and fail cause I wasn't ready"

"So you trying to practice on other niggas?" I asked. She nodded "We can't make to much noise out here ma. That'll only have Lucky them in the look out. "

"I should've said something when we were in Deep side huh?"

"Yea you should've. But its cool. When we get back from the carnival, we'll pack and go to Pompano this time for a few days. Cool?"

She nodded then smiled "Well let's go"