27

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

I looked in the full body mirror at myself. The red dress hugged me tight while the split on the side showed off my fresh shaved legs. I didn't have make up on cause that's not my thing but I curled my hair and wiped off my face with facial wipes.

I slipped my red heels on and smoothed out my dress. "Baby you- damn" Phoenix said walking in "You look beautiful as fuck" he smiled.

"Thank you. Everyone ready?" I asked. He nodded his head but his eyes were everywhere but my face. "Phoenix?"

"Hm?"

I laughed and walked closer to him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in the living room where Keair and Janea were. "You look good sissy" Janea cooed.

"Someone getting some dick tonight" Keair said, referring to how Phoenix was looking at me. I laughed.

"And someone isn't" Janea said jokingly. She knew Keair had a crush on her. Hell, everyone and they dog knew. "Alright, let's go"

Yesterday, Janea and I packed a bag of guns and change of clothes and drove it over to where the party would be tonight. I had to seduce the manager of the building but he eventually gave me 2 bartender uniforms for tonight in exchange for my number.

I must have forgot I don't have a phone. Oh well.

Everyone was dressed to impressed tonight. Both Keair and Phoenix was decked in Polo from head toe while Janea and I wore the more seductive dresses we owned.

Pulling up to the party, its clear big ballers are here but I can for only one thing. To fuck up Ash, Karma and Chico.

We all walked over to the bar "Iight, Ash is the nigga in all red. He rep bloods but ain't bout shit" I looked over and found him. Golds on top and bottom, all red and dark skinned. "Karma the high yellow muthafucka in all blue. He rep crips but ain't bout shit" Karma had dreads with red tips and all blue, with red shoes. Someone is a little confused. "Chico the dark skinned nigga in the corner in orange"

"Hold up, I thought Chico would've been Hispanic" Janea said. Hell, I thought so too.

"Naw he was adopted my Hispanics but he straight black. Now everyone remember what they doing?" Phoenix asked. Well nodded, said a prayer and Phoenix and I kissed our cross.

Janea and I walked to the back of the building to the locker rooms where all the waitresses change and shit. That's where the duffle bag of clothes and guns is. We changed into our waitress uniform then went to work.

"I got Chico first" she said. I watched as she dripped a date rape pill in the gin he ordered and stirred it up with her finger before walking over to him.

I grabbed a parton and added a pill to it, stirred it up then took it over to Ash. "Damn ma, what yo name is?" He asked pulling on my arm and grabbing his drink.

"Melanie" I forced a smile.

"Well Melanie, I might have to take you home with me tonight"

"We'll see" I said turning and walking away. Throughout the entire night, Janea and I served Ash, Chico and Karma drinks and they kept throwing them back like it's nothing. "OK Karma had 7 already and Chico had 10"

"Naw Chico had 12, I brought 2 over to him and Ash on his 17 one." I laughed. Damn, he gon be fucked up for real. "Look look, Karma leaving now" I looked towards the front door and yeap, Karma was leaving with Keair right behind him.

A few more drinks later and after Chico walked out with Phoenix behind him, Janea and I quickly changed into our all black and grabbed our guns just as Ash was walking out.

We crept behind him as he fumbled with his keys to his Phantom. I pressed my gun against the back of his back and Janea put hers on his cheek "Get in the fucking car" I said lowly. His movements stop "Now" I barked.

He wrestled with the keys and quickly unlocked the door. Janea sat in the back seat behind him and I sat in the passenger seat. "What y'all want man?" His words slurred.

"Drive to your house" a few minutes later,we pulled up to a mid sized house. What's up with the rich ass niggas driving phantoms but living in small ass houses? The world may never know.

He stubbled inside. "Where the safe?" Janea asked.

"I don't have one"

She left on off in his arm just to show we wasn't playing. "Now I'm gon ask you again. Where the fuck is the safe?" I guess he wasn't as fucked up as I thought cause he ended up showing us where every last safe was.

"Damn this bag heavy as fuck" I said struggling to holding up. "Tell us everything you know about Lucky"

"Ion know shit man" he said with his eyes closed. This time, I let one off in the other arm "Iight iight. Fuck" he cursed "On my life, all I know is his main trap in the building they building beside the courthouse. " I looked at Janea and she nodded, letting me know he was no use to us anymore.

We sent 4 the face before leaving.

The plan was to meet at the bus stop across the street from CVS so that's what we did.