31

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

"The fuck you mean Lucky my dad?" I yelled. "That bitch killed my mom and u saying he my dad? Naw that shit ain't right" I said walking out the living room. How the hell could that man be my dad though? One, if he's my father how come I never seen his ass. Two, how come he killed my mom?

I walked in the bathroom and closed the door. Ain't no way in hell he's my father. Even if he is, I ain't claiming him.

"Baby you OK?" Phoenix asked knocking on the door. I didn't reply. "Baby girl?"

I sighed and sat on the sink, looking at nothing in particular.

"Mommy where we going?" I asked. Dressed in my little purple dress and holding my Teddy bear , momma held my other hand and pulled me along with her.

"To see someone special" she smiled. I smiled too and just went along with her. Soon we were at a small white and blue house. Momma knocked on the door and a tall man opened the door.

"What Natasha?" He groaned.

"I brought Nariah here to see you"

He rolled his eyes "Go home man"

He shut the door and my mom sighed. She picked me up and carried me home.

I shook my head as my eyes filled with tears. I refused to let them though. I'm done with all this crying shit.

I hopped off the counter and opened the door to see Phoenix still by the door. His head was down and his hands were in his pockets. "You iight?" He asked. I nodded and walked past him but he grabbed my hand "Talk to me baby"

I walked to the bed and sat down. Phoenix sat next to me. I went on to explain to him about the only time I remember seeing my dad, how I still wanted to kill him and how I just want this to be over with.

"We ready when you are baby girl" he said rubbing my thigh. "Just let us know when you ready and what you want to do"

I nodded and laid my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad I have you Phoenix. I don't think I could have gotten through this without you" I said honestly. Without him, I would have fallen apart by now.

Whenever I'm put in a hectic situation like this, I break down. I'm sure if Phoenix wasn't here I would have been broken down.

I need him.

-------------------

"So you just want to walk in there like you want to reunite with your dad, then kill him?" Phoenix asked. I nodded while looking down and playing with my fingers. "I don't think that's a good idea baby girl"

"Why?"

"If we're not there with you, anything could happen and I'm not havin that. We're coming with you"