29

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

I sat up and stretched, looking down to see Phoenix under me sleeping. He's so handsome.

I climbed out of bed and went to shower. "Babe what time you want to leave?" Phoenix asked in his sleepy voice. He pulled the curtain back and stepped in with me.

I couldn't answer cause I was to busy looking at his dick. I must say he looks good naked. Phoenix gently grabbed my face and made me look at his face.

"I'm up here ma" he smiled. I laughed and pushed away his hand.

"Yea I know"

I started washing off then turned and washed off Phoenix. I paid a lot of attention to his friend just cause I liked the way it looks. I know I'm weird.

After I finished, we both rinsed off. I steeped out the shower and wrapped myself in a towel. "So answer my question" He said.

"We can leave in an hour or 2" I leaned forward into the mirror and felt Phoenix push up behind me. He moved my towel and I felt his hands run across my lower body "Stop Phoenix"

"You sure?" He asked. I felt his head between my lips and I moaned accidentally. "Damn ma" he groaned.

"Wait get a condom" I said.

"I ain't got no more" he slid inside me slow.

"You never have any" I moaned. He shoved himself in me hard, making me gasp. His grip on my waist became tighter as he pounded in and out of me over and over.

He wasn't showing no mercy and I liked it. I only thought Phoenix knew about slow stroking but Naw, he know much more.

I bent over the counter more and he wrapped his hand in my hair. "Like this baby?" He asked, slowing down.

"Faster" I moaned. I lifted my leg up on the counter feeling Phoenix go deeper and harder. I moaned out his name loud, feeling a strong pressure building.

"Shit" he said slapping my ass hard.

A loud knock came at the bathroom door as Phoenix sped up, hitting all different types of places and spots. "Hurry up nasty asses. We need to shower to" Janea yelled.

"I'm cummin" I said loud enough for her to hear but I was directing it towards Phoenix. I couldn't hold it anymore and just let go the same time he pulled out and came on my ass. I slowly sat up as he left wet kisses on my neck and shoulder. "Best quickie ever" I smiled.

He chuckled and turned my head, pecking my lips before slowly pulling back from me and wrapping a towel around his waist. He passed me a towel and I wrapped it around me.

I walked to my clothes and pulled out a simple sweatshirt, shorts and sandals. I packed away my bathing suit and towel along with a change of clothes.

I did the same for Phoenix since he was still getting dressed then walked to the living room where Janea and Keair was.

"Y'all nasty as fuck" Janea said trying to hide her smile with a mug "Talking about I'm coming"

I blushed and looked away. This conversation isn't one I want with my younger sister. Phoenix came in the living room and Janea walked to the room to shower.

"Y'all was gettin it huh? I heard baby girl saying your name nigga" Keair smiled, dapping up Phoenix but he slapped his hand away.

"Quit all that. Making my baby blush"

Keair smiled wide "I see you. Taking up for your woman"

"Shut up Ky" I smiled making him laugh. "When you done with your shower, we leaving"

"Well I'll go shower right now" he hopped up and rushed to the bathroom. But I remembered Janea in there. I went after him but Phoenix stopped me and pulled me into his chest.

"Leave them alone baby" he pulled me over to the couch and pulled me in his lap, straddling him.

"That's my sister Phoenix."

"I know ma but my cousin not gon hurt her, that nigga in love" he chuckled. I smiled "When you want to move to Cali?" He rubbed my back while I ran my fingers through his hair. "I love when you do this shit"

I laughed "Soon as we finish with Lucky, we'll leave. Keair and Janea staying with us when we move?"

He shrugged "Ion know but I can't wait till we leave this shit hole" he said "You ready to be my wife?"

I nodded "Yea baby" I leaned in and kissed him passionately. His grip got tight around me, bringing me closer as our tongues wrestled. He let me lead at first but that was dead.

I moaned against his lips as he pulled away slowly "I love you so much Nariah Ayche'a Washington" he said, his eyes full of love and seriousness.

"I love you too Phoenix King Harris" I smiled.