36

Nariah Ayche'a Washington

I woke up and stretched out. Sitting up, I see I'm in the room alone. I do my morning hygiene then walk into the living room to see Phoenix watching TV.

"Morning" I said walking over to him.

He looked over at me and smiled wide "Morning baby girl" I straddle his lap and lay my head in the crock of his neck. He wraps his arms around me.

"I'm sorry for running off Phoenix. I just felt so overwhelmed with everything that was going on and I needed to get away"

"Ain't no reason to apologize. Just talk to me next time and we'll work on it together" he said rubbing my back. I nodded my head "I've been waiting for you to come back. Still wanna move to California?"

I couldn't help but smile "Yea" I said softly.

"We could leave this weekend"

"What you trying to do the next 2 days then?" I asked facing him. A huge smile on my face and on his. That smile only ment 2 things. Sex and robbing.

I wanted sex first so I took control and kissed him. I lead for awhile but Phoenix soon took over. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands found there way to my ass.

He lifted up the big shirt I had on and squeezed my ass , making me moan against his lips. I started grinding slow and Phoenix took off my shirt. All I had on now were my panties.

He dipped his head down sucked hard on my nipples. Nibbling, sucking and flicking until my nipples were rock hard.

I helped him take off his shirt and he kicked off his pants. His hands went back to my ass and he watched as I pulled his dick out and started jacking it off slow.

Phoenix groaned and the grip on my ass got tighter "Damn baby" he mumbled. I sat up on my knees and pulled my panties to the side. "Raw?"

I nodded and bit my bottom lip as I slid down his dick slow. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his hands back on my ass while I bounce on the head slow.

I tried sliding down more but it wouldn't go in "It won't fit baby" I moaned still trying to slide down. Phoenix put his hands on my waist and slammed me down while push his lower body up.

I gasped and held on tight to his shoulders. "You so fuckin tight mama" he groaned while I grind.

It didn't take long for things to pick up. It was nothing slow and sweet. The sound of bare skin slapping with moans and groans filled the living room.

Phoenix slapped my ass hard "Fuck"

I kept bouncing hard, feeling my second orgasm about to take over. Phoenix must have known cause he wrapped his arms around my waist tight and started pounding my pussy hard, letting me ride out my orgasm. "King" I moaned, feelin no energy left.

"Naw wake that ass up. I ain't done yet" he said "Bend over"

I got off his lap and bent over the couch to where my feet were hanging off the edge. I felt his head between my lips then being pushed inside me.

His hands were on my ass while he slow stroked my pussy from behind. "Throw it back for me" he said. I did as told and earned a hard slap on the ass making me moan "You know how I like it"

I arched my back more them closed my legs letting my knees touch. I threw my ass back slow and bit my bottom lip.

Phoenix tool control and went faster and harder, making me cum back to back. "Damn" he chuckled "Made me slip out" A few minutes later, I came again and Phoenix did right behind me. "We'll be starting our family real soon baby girl" I heard him say as he carried me to the back.