30

Phoenix King Harris

Nariah held the same smile on her face as we drove home from the movies. I know she had a good time cause that's all she kept saying.

She kept eating her sour patch kids as she sang to the song on the radio. "I've never had that much fun before" she giggled. I smiled at her. Its nice to see baby girl so happy. "I hope we could do something like this often"

"Yea we can"

Janea and Keair we asleep in the back seat after they basically argued the whole day about nothing. That just made it clear they liked each other.

We pulled up to the house and got out. Keair and Janea immediately blew up the bed and fell asleep while Nariah and I showered together then laid down.

I turned on the radio that sat my the bed and this nigga with a deep ass voice announced the old school songs that were about to be played.

Every time that something good happens in my life. You're always there for me, looking good by my side. Picture you now, pullin' up your pantyhose. And you always got that sexy underwear on.

"Come on baby, dance with me" Nariah said standing off the bed. I straight faced her and she laughed like I told a funny ass joke.

"Girl move out my face. Niggas don't dance"

"You do. Please"

I sighed and stood up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I put my arms around her waist. After awhile, a more up beat song played.

Step to the left, step to the right. Spin around and bring it down tonight. Bring it on up, move in close .Let me see you and your partner stroke. Step to the left, step to the right. Spin around and bring it down tonight. Bring it on up, move in close. Let me see you and your partner stroke .

"Show me what you got baby" Nariah smiled dancing along to the song. I couldn't not show her. A nigga know how to step now. Ask me, I fucked it up.

I grabbed Nariah hand and pulled her close as we danced together. We danced to at least 3 other songs before passing our on the bed.

"See, your nigga know how to dance" I said smirking, looking her way.

She laughed and rolled over, laying on me "Whatever you say baby. I love you"

"Love you more"

I held my girl close and fell asleep.

Waking up, Nariah gone and Keair and Janea arguing again. I couldn't help but laugh as I walked to the bathroom.

-------------

"Can you tell us if you had a baby born here with the fathers name William Michael?" Janea asked the hospital lady. Nariah and Keair stayed back at the house.

"I'm sorry but unless one of you are the child of the man, I can't" she said.

"Well that's my father. I'm trying to see if I have a sister like my mom really said"

The lady narrowed her eyes at me trying to see if I'd crack but I didn't. She started typing her fingers on the key board then looked up at us. "Yea he had a daughter here"

"The name please?"

"Nariah Ayche'a Washington " she smiled. Nariah Ayche'a Washington? The fuck. I nodded my head and thanked her before walking out to the car. "So Nariah father is the man that killed her mom?"

I sighed and nodded my head and we drove back to my place.