Epilogue: Part 2 of 2

Phoenix King Harris

"Daddy look" Kyron said, showing me this jean jacket. It had rhinestones on the top and all. Too flashy for me, but baby girl likes it.

"You want it?" I asked. She nodded. I took it fr her and put it on my arm as she went off looking for more clothes. Looking behind me, I see Nariah in Victoria secret. We looked eyes and she blushed, looking away.

It feels good to still have that affect on her.

Almost 2 hours later, we all left the mall and I drove to Fridays. Kyron loves this place.

"What you want mama?" Nariah asked Kyron. She put her finger on her chin and scanned the menu, as if she knows what she reading. Besides, she gets the same thing every time.

"Nuggets and fries" she smiled. "What you want daddy?"

"I always get the same thing" I smiled.

"Fine. What you want mommy?"

"I get the same as daddy" Kyron giggled and held the menu up, hiding herself. "How long before we go back?" Nariah whispered to me.

"Why? Your feet swollen?" I asked. She nodded "In a bit baby. Just hold on "

The waiter came and passed out our food. Kyron started going on and on about her creative career until we pulled up in front of the house.

While at Fridays, I called all of Kyrons friends parents so they should all be here by now. The bounce house could be seen from the front yard and the house is 2 stories.

"Oh my" Kyron gasped as her and Nariah walked to the backyard "This all for me?"

Nariah and I nodded. Kyron jumped up and down then took off towards the bounce house. I took this time to bring Nariah upstairs to massage her feet.

"I got a surprise for you after this" I said, getting Nariah attention "You'll love it ma"

"What is it?"

"A surprise" I whispered. She mugged me hard before giggling a little "I noticed something"

"What?"

" I'm one sexy ass nigga" I smiled "You should be glad u married me as quick as you did"

"Yea?" She folded her arms over her chest "Why is that?"

"I just told you why. Cause I'm one sexy ass nigga" I said in a duh tone. Nariah laughed and ran her hands over her belly.

"The baby kicked" she smiled "Whenever you touch me, or make me laugh. He kicks"

I climbed between her legs and pulled up her dress "Cause he knows daddy voice" I kissed her belly "I ain't never been this happy before" I said honestly.

Looking back at my past life, I never would gave expected this. A beautiful wife and daughter, with a son on the way.

"Me either baby."Nariah smiled, running her fingers through my curls. "Kiss?"I smiled and hovered over her, careful of her belly, and kissed her passionately. "Come on, let's go check on Ky"

Hours have passed and almost everyone is gone. Kyron's passed out on the living room couch and its just me and Nariah out back.

The DJ put on some slow music to set the mood for us. I held Nariah from behind, with my hands on her stomach and my face in the crock of her neck. We swayed back and forth while she sang the song softly.

"I can't beleive you did it Phoenix" Nariah smiled.

"Did what ?"

"Made me fall in love with you"

I squeezed her a little, careful of my son, and kissed her jawline "I fell in love with you too baby"