Chapter 58: Baka Izuku

"Uhm- so like, what are you going to do about that?"

Midoriya blinked in confusion as he followed to where your finger was pointing at. As he looked down to only see his sadly erected area. He blushed and brought his hands up to cover it.

"U-uhm uhh, it will go down... I hope" he said in a soft whisper as he looked down to hide his embarrassed face.

As he was looking down he started to stare at a wet stain that was shown on his pants.
It was definitely not caused by him that's for sure.

"Uh I have a wet stain here" Midoriya spoke up and you looked over as he pointed at the area you remember rubbing on.

'Wait a minute that's... Wait... did I just...oh no no NO NO'

Steam shot out your ears as your soul slowly left your body.
You jumped up and grabbed the box of tissues.

"AHHHH IZUKU LET ME CLEAN THAT FOR YOU" You shouted as you now started viciously started rubbing the tissue on the area you messed.

Midoriya flushed red as he now started to shout in pain.

"OW OW- (y/n) you're rubbing to hard stop STOP-"

You then threw your hands up and the tissue box flew up and fell onto the ground next to your feet. Midoriya groaned in pain. Your face was a terrible red as you stared at Midoriya.

As you were about to pick the tissue box you saw that your school shirt sat alone on the floor next to the books you and Izuku were using.

'Uh if my shirt is there then does that mean...'

Your eyes trailed back down to your stomach to see that you were standing there with only a bra on.

Was the sun in your room? Cause like your body went up in flames knowing Midoriya just saw you half naked. Your bra still sat secure on you. Grabbing your school shirt and furiously putting it on not even bothering to button it up.

Picking up the tissue box before Midoriya can reassure you that he was alright you threw the tissue box onto his face which caught him off guard. He rubbed his now sore nose.  He looked up to you and saw how your face was red and your chest was heaving up and down.

"Eh? Are you okay (y/n)—"

You groaned and turned your back from him and hid your face in your palms. Midoriya blinked in confusion.

"Ahhh Baka Baka BAKA!! Making me feel all good and everything stupid Izuku!" You shouted as you viciously started gripping your hair and Midoriya sat there dumbfounded.

'Is that a good thing or a bad thing..?' Midoriya questioned himself.

You turned around and faced Midoriya with sore cheeks and a rapid heart that was beating to hard.

"I'm going to the bathroom! I'll be back!"

As you shouted with hot cheeks you went and grabbed another pair of underwear and ran to the bathroom. Slamming it you furiously you started talking to yourself which Midoriya was able to hear. He was able to hear the angry compliments you were spitting out all the way from your room.

Midoriya sweat dropped.

'I guess she seemed to really like what happened.. I think?' Midoriya sighed and decided to fix himself.

'Aaaa! I can't believe it! Kirishima I did it I man upped!'  Midoriya hid his hot face as a fanboy smile was plastered on him.

"Stupid Izuku being all cute then suddenly act all sexy? Touching my cute butt then making me wet and look at this mess now, Baka Baka Baka!!" You muttered angrily as you changed your underwear to a whole new pair. Throwing the toilet paper you used to wipe to clean yourself into the toilet. As the toilet flushed you  watched the inpure evidence go down the drains.