Not The End

Dear Readers,
Hey guys. Hope you've read this far and enjoyed Sarah's and Bruce's adventure together! Yeah, it's tragic she left but everyone was changed by her, in a good way, especially Bruce and Alfred.

Bruce still lives in Wayne Manor with Alfred and Selina has moved out but is still an ally of Batman, and she plans to stay like that, due to her love interest in Bruce. Bruce still aches, along with Alfred, but life goes on. He slowly becomes more like himself again, and he learns when to be his two identities. He takes a break from dating, but extremely slowly starts to consider it, due to Alfred trying to get him over the situation. In both of their hearts, they miss Sarah, no matter what they decide to do.

The Dark Knight has taken control and has protected Gotham like he used to. Harley has disappeared, and Joker has remained in Arkham. He's broken out and he's been put back in Arkham. It happens every once in a while. Some of Jokers allies have also been in Arkham, but many have just disappeared, maybe for good. Batman has taken out many new criminals and solved many mysteries next to Gotham PD, and good publicity has followed the masked vigilante's actions.

Sarah lives a life of traveling and making new adventures. She has also changed due to Bruce, and Midnight still stays with her. The fun redhead still lives, making new friends and etc. She has visited many famous places, but she still has never forgotten Gotham City.

Midnight has always and will always be apart of Sarah. Just like Bruce, there is a secret side to her; her serious and "about business" side. Midnight takes action and control, and Sarah let's it happen. Midnight travels everywhere, slowly becoming a criminal. Sarah still tries on to balance out being her two identifies but Midnight has taken a toll on her, due to her pass.

But one thing that remains the same for both of them, Sarah and Bruce or Midnight and Batman, is their love. They will never forget each other and will always remember. Through bad times, the good times, and the bad times, they will never forget. They will always have a fire that will never die out.

And they both promised themselves that this is Not The End...

~Batmanfan101

P.S If you want to see Sarah's new adventure, check out the sequel, Batman, Robin, and I. Find out what happens when Sarah comes back to Gotham.